I am looking for the following textbooks:
(1) Van Harten, Heckman, Mullan and Promislow, Administrative Law: Cases, Text & Materials (Toronto: Emond Montgomery Publications Ltd., 7th ed., 2015)
(2) Colleen Flood and Lorne Sossin (referred to as F&S), Administrative Law in Context (Toronto, Emond Montgomery, 3rd ed., 2018)
(3) Steve Coughlan, Criminal Procedure, 3rd ed. (Toronto: Irwin Law, 2016)
(4) Kent Roach, Criminal Law, 7th ed. (Toronto: Irwin Law, 2018)
Foundations of Canadian Law
(5) Forcese, Craig et al, Public Law: Cases, Commentary, and Analysis, Third Edition (Toronto: Emond Montgomery, 2015)
(6) Alice Woolley, Richard Devlin, Brent Cotter and John M. Law, Lawyers’ Ethics and Professional Regulation, 3rd ed. (Markham, ON: LexisNexis, 2017).
Please message me the price and condition of the book. I will be in the GTA mid December and again for a couple of days mid January. So those are the only times I can meet.