Let's do a review of some centres in Canada. I know there is a site but I did not find that site helpful.
1. Xyna international school (Vaughan)
- relatively easy to get to
- food options nearby
- new, so staff is not always knowledgeable
- long lineup to the washroom
- small desks (like middle school sized). I wear small/xsmall and I found it a tight space
- noisy: building had a really loud ventilation/refrigerator that would go off randomly. It's also near the street and you can hear trucks and road noise.
- proctors wore noisy shoes on wooden floors