Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About ad12345

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I would apply with your current stats if I were you. I know you have probably received a lot of advice already, but I was waitlisted at UofC with a 155 LSAT and 3.95/4.00 L2 and 3.89/4.00 total. I think with that high of GPA and a stronger LSAT you would be okay. Probably not first round, but you're in a strong position.
  2. My application was complete in January when they received my fall grades.
  3. Accepted yesterday via email. The online application shows they have still not received two transcripts for my final semester (finished this April) - the offer does not say conditional though... LSAT 155 GPAc 3.87, L2 3.95 /4.00 Strong EC, and Sask connection. Will not be accepting, good luck to those still waiting!
  4. Oops, sorry! L2 3.95/4.00 which is 4.21/4.33
  5. Accepted just now! L2: 3.95 LSAT: 155
  6. For those that have been accepted, when is the date that you have to pay the commitment fee by?
  7. Fair enough. I'm waiting on UofC too, but leaning towards UofA. Thanks!
  8. UofA. Why not wait until closer to March 31st?
  9. Is there a chance that in waiting to pay it that I will not get a seat?
  10. I'm surprised you haven't already been accepted. Granted you're a 3rd year, but those are good stats...
  11. Same here. The emails are sent to anyone who has applied to TRU.
  12. Little late to this thread, but I am in the same boat. Wondering if it is worth going as well. It may be a good opportunity to tour the school though...
  13. I would take the extra courses to boost your GPA. As far as the practice tests though, I am under the impression (assuming you are taking the real LSAC practice tests) that you will probably score close to your practice test scores. Send me a pm if you wanna chat more!
  14. I received an email as well. No other news.
  15. UofS still says they are still waiting for my May grades (current semester/last of undergrad). Does this mean that I will not hear from them until my current semester grades have been submitted? They already have my fall grades. Anyone else in this situation?
  • Create New...