Hey! I know many schools have barely even scratched the surface of their applications. There are still two weeks left before people have to make their decision. From what I understand, after that the schools will re-evaluate and send out more offers and waitlist spots. I got in with a 3.47 155 and thought I was hopeless, so just hang on!
Also, I would also advise against a masters if law school is the goal. The only reason why I applied for both was because I had a genuine interest in academia and law and wanted to keep my options open. So, I would suggest that you apply for jobs anyways. It's easier to leave a FT job for law school than it is to find one after getting dinged. Keep your options open and don't give up!