I’ve been thinking about applying for a SCC clerkship next year. However, I have absolutely no idea if I would be competitive. Would love to get some feedback. Here’s a quick summary of my CV:
- Fully bilingual (English/French)
- JD - UOttawa, 8.1/10 GPA upper years, 7.5 overall (average first semester in 1L due mostly to not finishing exams - tendency to ramble on);
- LLL - UOttawa, 8.5/10 GPA (did extra year for Civil Law);
- LLM U of T;
- Articled for a specialized Indigenous Law firm;
- Federal Court Clerkship;
- Court of Appeal Clerkship;
- Research Assistant 3 years;
- 5 published peer reviewed articles (mostly relating to constitutional law).
Anyways, I’m just curious. Thanks in advance.