Jump to content

Luckycharm

Members
  • Content Count

    2802
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

Luckycharm last won the day on December 3 2019

Luckycharm had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

1252 Good People

1 Follower

About Luckycharm

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Just tell the lawyer you don't see eye to eye. Do not mention what happened.
  2. If there are one spot left and who would you pick? Assume LOR and EC etc are about the same.. A. 160 only score 3.75 B2 and 3.5 cGPA B. 160 only score 3.75 B2, and 3.3 cGPA I had 3.47 cGPA, 3.74 B2 161 highest and was wait listed. (2012) My average score was 156.3 cGPA most likely a factor. My own observation ONLY. cGPA above 3.6 with B2 3.65 and 160 may be more competitive than A or B above. There may be many other factors admission comm looked at that could affect your chances. e.g. Averaged LSAT - Applicant' file with 160 (only score) will be read ahead of 160 highest score (157 average score) That was what happened to my application. Other categories? What if B above is Access category or Indigenous Category ? The stats for applicant pool is slightly different each cycle. School like Queens should have no problem to fill up the top 60% to 75% . It is not easy to predict the chance of Borderline applicants (like myself) and other categories. There may be over 100 applicants that are borderline and other categories fighting the remaining 25% to 40% spots. Do you still think B2 is the actually just B2? As a matter fact, I think cGPA is always a factor.
  3. How many student program leader and articling students did you meet? Did you get an interview for 1L summer job?
  4. that depends on how well you did and which schools you want to transfer to
  5. Anything is possible but probably difficult... Articling jobs in GTA are sought after by many Ontario schools and other Canadian schools.
  6. As we did last cycle, please keep the Admitted threads clear of extraneous discussion. They will remain more valuable and easier to navigate. A reminder that Accepted threads are for posting your stats only and for asking brief questions related to the stats someone posts, e.g., asking for L2. These threads are not the place for further discussion, which should be asked via PM or in a new thread. OT posts will be deleted. Thank you! Message added by erinl2
  7. Don't worry too much on LOR. It doesn't really worth the paper it is written on. Stronger reference will NOT get you an offer... Stronger stats will. Just causally mentioned to your professor you are thinking about law school. If they pick up on the conservation, then ask if they can do a LOR for you. Some may be willing to do some may not.
  8. Ryerson is a possibilty. But OP didn't answer my question.
  9. Ask him directly and tell him how you feel about him.
×
×
  • Create New...