Richie1234

queens still pending?

i applied i february 2018 and i have 3.88 (B2) gpa and 160 lsat and i still have not heard back from queens...in their website i logged in and still says pending. is this normal? how am i supposed to even have time to find a place to live in kingston if they happen to accept me so late...

• Confused 1

Did you apply for first year JD? I am confused how you would have been able to apply past the November 1st deadline. Are you a transfer student?

sorry, i applied sometime in november but because i took the lsat in february i believe they did not look at my application until after i got my scores back. so anyways, i am still pending even though it is almost august...is this normal? did they forget my application? sorry for the confusion!

39 minutes ago, Richie1234 said:

sorry, i applied sometime in november but because i took the lsat in february i believe they did not look at my application until after i got my scores back. so anyways, i am still pending even though it is almost august...is this normal? did they forget my application? sorry for the confusion!

No one can really give you an exact answer since none of us are the admissions committee and we have no idea if the class is complete or not. Based on what others have said elsewhere, we're at the point where the class is basically compiled (they sent out sections for schedules last week) and they're just covering their ass in the event there's some people who defer or pull out. If you haven't even been put on the waitlist yet, you may want to call and see what the situation is. 

On 20/07/2018 at 1:57 PM, Richie1234 said:

i have 3.88 (B2) gpa

Can't directly help with what you're asking, but I thought Queen's was an L2 school? If your L2 is much lower than your B2 than it might justify the long wait. If your L2 is around that high then I'm surprised you aren't in already.

my B2 is the same as my L2..... but I took the LSAT many times so maybe that is why?

Anyways...they did not even e-mail me back for many weeks so I have no idea if they even put me on the waitlist. It just says "pending" on their website when I log in. But it's already the end of July..

Posted (edited)

what is your cGPA?

what are your LSAT scores or what is the average score?

Edited by Luckycharm