Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Put on the wait list this morning. 

cGPA: 3.34

L2: 3.5

LSAT: 160

Strong letters and strong ECs. Applied access. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also waitlisted this morning. 

cGPA: 3.45

LSAT: 172

Strong reference letters and two graduate degrees.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, lawgal77 said:

Put on the wait list this morning. 

cGPA: 3.34

L2: 3.5

LSAT: 160

Strong letters and strong ECs. Applied access. 

 

6 minutes ago, epbrownson said:

Also waitlisted this morning. 

cGPA: 3.45

LSAT: 172

Strong reference letters and two graduate degrees.

E-mail or status change only?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Would you be able to post a screenshot of what the status looks like? I just checked my application and there's still nothing other than "applied". My scores are pretty similar to you guys, so i'm just wondering whether my application is missing something... I havnt heard back in a while now.

Edited by 1122

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, 1122 said:

Would you be able to post a screenshot of what the status looks like? I just checked my application and there's still nothing other than "applied". My scores are pretty similar to you guys, so i'm just wondering whether my application is missing something... I havnt heard back in a while now.

It will just say "Waitlist" in the exact same section where it says "applied". I was waitlisted last year.

EDIT: Called admissions and they've yet to review all applications. They said all applicants will have received an answer by the end of may. Just a matter of waiting now. You are not alone!

Edited by Rolivera
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Rolivera said:

It will just say "Waitlist" in the exact same section where it says "applied". I was waitlisted last year.

EDIT: Called admissions and they've yet to review all applications. They said all applicants will have received an answer by the end of may. Just a matter of waiting now. You are not alone!

I take it you did not get off the waitlist last year then? I'm wondering how many people really get offers from it...it feels like a rejection...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, lawgal77 said:

I take it you did not get off the waitlist last year then? I'm wondering how many people really get offers from it...it feels like a rejection...

I did not. Had to re-apply this year. Fortunately, I've already been admitted to one of my top choices, but being from London, Western remains high on my list. We shall see!

EDIT: Judging by the posts on this forum, only a handful of applicants got off the waitlist last year.

Edited by Rolivera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, epbrownson said:

Also waitlisted this morning. 

cGPA: 3.45

LSAT: 172

Strong reference letters and two graduate degrees.

Hey, do you mind me asking what your L2 is? Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, hopeful2018 said:

Hey, do you mind me asking what your L2 is? Thanks in advance!

Between a 3.6 and a 3.7, depending on how it is calculated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, epbrownson said:

Between a 3.6 and a 3.7, depending on how it is calculated.

Wow.. I'm surprised you got waitlisted.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Incidentally, also waitlisted today...

cGPA 3.34
L2 3.84
LSAT 157 159
MA

Extensive ecs and work experience. Applied regular. 

F***.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't waitlisted in the morning, but as of now I am 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also waitlisted this morning. Were all of you offered the option to accept or reject your waitlist offer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waitlisted today as well! 

cGPA 3.37 / L2 3.65 LSAT 158

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is probably a silly question, but if I have provisionally accepted elsewhere and I press "accept" on the Western Student Centre waitlist offer, does that remove my provisional acceptance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, bonjourmlle said:

This is probably a silly question, but if I have provisionally accepted elsewhere and I press "accept" on the Western Student Centre waitlist offer, does that remove my provisional acceptance?

I'm neurotically wondering the same thing. I'm assuming accepting Western's waitlist offer has nothing to do with the other schools and is just for their internal waitlist organization. But I didn't bother calling to (neurotically) confirm this and just accepted the offer.

Edited by terra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×