Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, letmebealawyer said:

I don’t know if this is 100% accurate, I was number 10 last week and haven’t gotten an acceptance yet so not everyone has moved 16 spots

Right sorry let me rephrase that - 16 spots movement since before the Canada Day weekend. I'm basing this on JD who was #16 then and received an acceptance at the beginning of this week. 

*Although since she was on vacation it seems like maybe you were #10 before Canada Day?... if that's the case something's not adding up.

Edited by Saralyn

50 minutes ago, Saralyn said:

Right sorry let me rephrase that - 16 spots movement since before the Canada Day weekend. I'm basing this on JD who was #16 then and received an acceptance at the beginning of this week. 

*Although since she was on vacation it seems like maybe you were #10 before Canada Day?... if that's the case something's not adding up.

Yeah I was #10 right before Canada day so idk what’s going on 

1 hour ago, Saralyn said:

I believe he also applied with a special circumstance so maybe that had something to do with it.

34 minutes ago, average said:

I believe he also applied with a special circumstance so maybe that had something to do with it.

Oh my I guess it's anyone's guess then..hopefully someone gets through this week.

18 hours ago, Saralyn said:

17 hours ago, letmebealawyer said:

Yeah I was #10 right before Canada day so idk what’s going on 

I just tried calling her and it went straight to a voicemail box that is full. I’m wondering if there was a reshuffle when she came back like she was talking about? As in, she re-evaluated and reshuffled which is why her out of office said more information would be available on the 11th?

Honestly, as easy as it is to say this but not follow my own advice, I think we should all just keep ourselves busy enjoying summer before potentially going to law school in the fall. Trying to analyze every bit of intel we get from Leanne through the grape vine is going to drive us crazy (I know I personally refresh this feed at least 100 times a day). Thank you all for the support, hopefully we all hear back sooner than later! :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Stormtrooper16 said:

I just tried calling her and it went straight to a voicemail box that is full. I’m wondering if there was a reshuffle when she came back like she was talking about? As in, she re-evaluated and reshuffled which is why her out of office said more information would be available on the 11th?

Honestly, as easy as it is to say this but not follow my own advice, I think we should all just keep ourselves busy enjoying summer before potentially going to law school in the fall. Trying to analyze every bit of intel we get from Leanne through the grape vine is going to drive us crazy (I know I personally refresh this feed at least 100 times a day). Thank you all for the support, hopefully we all hear back sooner than later! :)

You are so right Stormtrooper I was just thinking that this morning, I need to chill the fuck out this is starting to make me crazy. We will get in or we won't, we'll know when we know! Good advice :)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Stormtrooper16 said:

5 minutes ago, Saralyn said:

You are so right Stormtrooper I was just thinking that this morning, I need to chill the fuck out this is starting to make me crazy. We will get in or we won't, we'll know when we know! Good advice :)

Straight up lol, lost our minds. 

• Like 2

Trust gods plan, trust his timing. I agree this wait is unbearable but I truly believe we didn’t make it this far for nothing! Stay hopeful

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Saralyn said:

Most applicants should tape a note saying "I need to chill fuck out this is starting to make me crazy" to the top of their screen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think the waitlist is a bit of a shit show. I got a waitlist notice that said May or June. I called Leanne a couple of weeks ago to see why I was waitlisted. She told me my GPA that she calculated. When I told it was too low, she said she made a mistake calculating and that my GPA was actually higher. So I got an offer the next day once it went back for review.

To give everyone a little more confidence UNB has still been adding people to their waitlist this week and last week. So they obviously still think there will be movement; likely from school to school.

• Like 1

I'm curious, how do they add people to the waitlist at this point?  People who got rejection letters are now getting waitlist letters?  Or are there still people who never heard at all?

1 minute ago, Waterfall2021 said:

I'm curious, how do they add people to the waitlist at this point?  People who got rejection letters are now getting waitlist letters?  Or are there still people who never heard at all?

They likely hadn't heard at all, I had heard nothing from U of S and got a rejection just last month. I think they hold on to a pool of people to add to the waitlist if they need to.

33 minutes ago, darion said:

I think the waitlist is a bit of a shit show. I got a waitlist notice that said May or June. I called Leanne a couple of weeks ago to see why I was waitlisted. She told me my GPA that she calculated. When I told it was too low, she said she made a mistake calculating and that my GPA was actually higher. So I got an offer the next day once it went back for review.

What were ur stats?

22 hours ago, robertkardashian06 said:

Anything new going on?!

No. I have tried calling a few times without success. 

23 hours ago, robertkardashian06 said:

Anything new going on?!

1 hour ago, roozie said:

No. I have tried calling a few times without success. 

I've stopped calling and started drinking on weeknights in the sun. 10/10 highly recommend!! 

Leannes voicemail says she is out of the office and will return July 26. I wonder if that means we wont even here anything until then. 

• Thanks 1