• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• Will you be able to accept if acceptance is on Sept 5 or later?
    • Are you starting this Aug?  
    • I did not go to Windsor, but: You must submit all academic transcripts in a transfer application. They are no different from direct law school applications in this respect. You would likely have to take torts in 2L as it is a standard 1L course across Canada. Depending on where you apply, you would also have to take other 1L courses (e.g. Constitutional Law at UVic, Legal Process at UofT). The Windsor dual is an expensive path to transfer. Please appreciate that you may be unsuccessful in a transfer attempt and will have to pay tuition for the remainder of the program. Do not enter the program if you would not be happy receiving a JD from Windsor (which is a fine school).
    • To be clear I don’t want this whole thread to become a discussion about providence. I was only making an offhand remark, not launching a personal challenge.
    • If anyone has experience interviewing to work at the Competition Bureau as competition law officer and wants to share their experience with me, please send me a message. It will be much appreciated.