54 minutes ago, rck said:

Waitlisted today and thrilled to be!!! :D 

CGPA upon applying: 3.45, CGPA after spring semester: 3.44, CGPA after winter semester: 3.50

LSAT: 160

Good ECs, Good PS, Diversity factor

I got an email letting me know a decision had been reached. 

No interview as of yet, however, I've taken french courses at McGill my 4 years here!

Waitlisted is one step closer to admission! :lol:

Thts a great way of seeing it! I was pretty disappointed when I found out I was waitlisted today, but I guess there is always a positive side! 

Best of luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

To all the people who got waitlisted, did you get at least an interview with the university or some sort of contact from the Faculty of Law before getting your response?

No interview nor contact. 

I got an email exactly at 8pm saying a decision has been reached... even though my Minerva status had changed in the morning. 

Good luck.

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

To all the people who got waitlisted, did you get at least an interview with the university or some sort of contact from the Faculty of Law before getting your response?

No interview. They emailed me saying there was a change in my application status on Minerva.

Would people mind posting their stats/applicant category? Thanks!

• Like 3

85% gpa bsc in neurosciences and international studies, lots of EC and work in a bank 

• Like 1

I just got waitlisted yesterday

cGPA: 3. 87, no LSAT, good references and ECs 

What are the chances of an acceptance at this point?

• Like 1

Got waitlisted today too.

cGPA: 4.0/4.3, 160 LSAT, pretty good ECs/PS

Does anyone know what the McGill waitlist is like? In terms off % of the waitlist that ends up getting accepted, or similar stats from previous years? Obviously nobody knows for sure, but it'd be nice to know if it's like 50/50 or if it's closer to a 1/100 kind of thing haha 

• Like 1

Waitlisted last week.

cGPA: 3.73/4, 156 LSAT, very good ECs, OK PS and references.

Anyone know how the waitlist works?

2 hours ago, analyst said:

Have any mature students heard on the waitlist yet ?

I am still waiting for any change in status.   I was also told by a creditable source and someone familiar with university admission (not from McGill, but a university elsewhere) that it's not a bad thing to not be on the wait list, because the wait list has no rank.  At least, Ready for Review might mean there is a possibility to go straight to acceptance rather than to be wait listed.   

Edited by WaitingOnTheHorizon
  • Like 2

@WaitingOnTheHorizon Thanks for your answer. All I can offer is internet goodwill and positivity to get through this difficult time of waiting. Also, I really hope that you do get a change of status and the status should be accepted :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, analyst said:

@WaitingOnTheHorizon Thanks for your answer. All I can offer is internet goodwill and positivity to get through this difficult time of waiting. Also, I really hope that you do get a change of status and the status should be accepted :)

I genuinely wish this for everyone who still waiting!  Like everyone else posting here, I exposed myself a lot on this website and if I were to be refused, then I hope others who are accepted get to live this dream to the fullest.   
GOOD SONG.  I LOVE IT.

Edited by WaitingOnTheHorizon
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, WaitingOnTheHorizon said:

I genuinely wish this for everyone who still waiting!  Like everyone else posting here, I exposed myself a lot on this website and if I were to be refused, then I hope others who are accepted get to live this dream to the fullest.   
GOOD SONG.  I LOVE IT.

I have a good feeling. I think you will get what you want.

• Thanks 1

Waitlisted last week. I am happy of this news (better than a rejection) but very surprised and it confuses my plans. I have accepted Queen's but McGill would mean my family and I can stay in Montreal. 

If anyone has any information about the waitlist, please share :S :) . Should I plan for Kingston or wait... It will be very appreciated ! 

cGPA: 3.4 L2: 3.8 LSAT: 167

• Like 1