41 minutes ago, xisdynamite said:

Hi, I was number 15 on the waitlist but I accepted another offer so I am removing myself from the list. Good luck to everyone else!!

Thanks so much for letting us know! Best of luck to you!

On 4/12/2018 at 3:59 PM, kyle009 said:

The waitlist also came out a bit later this year than last so there's potential for more of a delay

Hopefully not too much later. I think last year waitlist notifications came out March 22 versus around March 27 this year, which isn't that much earlier.

I got an email from the University of Manitoba this morning, jumped out of my seat before realizing it said "residence application cancelled"....

Hey did anyone else get a rejection email before their waitlist email? It was kinda weird

1 hour ago, wolf12 said:

Hey did anyone else get a rejection email before their waitlist email? It was kinda weird

Did you apply in the individual consideration category? If so then your application would have been added to the regular category if you were rejected from individual consideration

2 hours ago, octoputin said:

Hopefully not too much later. I think last year waitlist notifications came out March 22 versus around March 27 this year, which isn't that much earlier.

I got an email from the University of Manitoba this morning, jumped out of my seat before realizing it said "residence application cancelled"....

Previous years waitlist offers started coming out three weeks after the deadline so I'm assuming there isn't really any way of knowing for certain. I've been tempted to call admissions but they asked us not to so I'll refrain lol

44 minutes ago, kyle009 said:

Previous years waitlist offers started coming out three weeks after the deadline so I'm assuming there isn't really any way of knowing for certain. I've been tempted to call admissions but they asked us not to so I'll refrain lol

I'm kind of paranoid that since the index score to get in this year was lower, fewer offers from the waitlist will be made this year....

Edited by octoputin

4 hours ago, octoputin said:

I'm kind of paranoid that since the index score to get in this year was lower, fewer offers from the waitlist will be made this year....

Exactly what I was thinking but someone got in last year in June with an index score of 74.22

2 hours ago, kyle009 said:

Exactly what I was thinking but someone got in last year in June with an index score of 74.22

Good point, hopefully we hear soon about waitlist movement.....