bubby59

Call and update schools on score?

HI all, 

Wondering if i should be calling the schools I applied to and updating them on my score as all they've currently received is my December score. Is this to proactive and should we all just wait until OUAC updates. 

Thanks 

On 2018-03-10 at 12:47 PM, harrypotterfan said:

Has your Feb LSAT been posted on OLSAS yet? 

Mine hasn’t. It’s making me nervous, because my February score is definitely a stronger part of my application. 

If you indicated in your OLSAS account that you were expecting to take the Feb LSAT, then the law schools will make their decision once they receive your score from OUAC (assuming your prior LSAT scores were not competitive enough for an offer). This takes a bit of time. Calling will only waste their time in order to make you feel better, and surely admissions committees have better things to do with their time than remind people on the phone to wait patiently like every other applicant.  If you didn't indicate you were to take the Feb LSAT on OLSAS, then you might need to contact admissions to let them know.

This only goes for Ontario universities, I don't know anything about application to universities outside Ontario myself.

UofT's blog has good information in this regard that should be applicable to all Ontario law schools:

http://84queenspark.tumblr.com/

They will.prob update olsas Monday so look for the last round of offers before April 1st deadline running in the last 2 weeks of March I'm guessing? Giving  a few days just for processing etc