Hi everyone, 

Just wondering about scholarships and if anyone has heard anything yet. If anyone has been through this process before, how long does it usually take them to give you any news?  I was told it would be early to mid Feb. and am just curious. 

Thanks!

I was told I received one of the Law Foundation of Nova Scotia scholarships on February 8th. I will most likely be turning it down to attend UBC instead.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, plumbus said:

I was told I received one of the Law Foundation of Nova Scotia scholarships on February 8th. I will most likely be turning it down to attend UBC instead.

Thanks for the reply! May I ask how they notified you? I'm just wondering if I should be on the look out for snail mail or e-mail. 

I'm not sure how many other people have heard back at this point ( and maybe you already did), but I received an e-mail a few days ago notifying me that I had been offered one of the separate-application scholarships.

I don't know whether there are more left  to be announced, but the admissions office seems friendly about answering this sort of question if you (or anyone else) might like to call them.

I just declined my offer, so a big one is about to go out soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now