L2 4.0 on 4.3 scale

cumulative OLSAS GPA- 3.61

155 LSAT

out of province applicant (BC)

Strong LOR's/EC's

Any insight would be much appreciated! 

Have you heard back yet? My stats are similar and I'm still waiting. I only applied around the end of February though.

Im hopeful as im sitting with similar stats 156 and identical L2 - scanning this and last years admissions thread there have been many acceptances with similar stats and if you look at admitted index scores many admits have lower index scores than yours.... Im hopeful!

• Like 1

On 11/03/2018 at 11:09 AM, annalise said:

Have you heard back yet? My stats are similar and I'm still waiting. I only applied around the end of February though.

Nothing yet. My application was complete when the December 2017 LSAT scores were received. I did re-write February though but diddnt do much better, got a 156. 

3 hours ago, DJ89 said:

Nothing yet. My application was complete when the December 2017 LSAT scores were received. I did re-write February though but diddnt do much better, got a 156. 

Fingers crossed that we hear back soon! 

On 2018-03-15 at 12:51 PM, beaner2017 said:

Im hopeful as im sitting with similar stats 156 and identical L2 - scanning this and last years admissions thread there have been many acceptances with similar stats and if you look at admitted index scores many admits have lower index scores than yours.... Im hopeful!

any word yet?

On 11/03/2018 at 11:09 AM, annalise said:

just got in today 

• Like 1

On 15/03/2018 at 12:51 PM, beaner2017 said:

did u end up getting an offer?

• Like 1

On 7/23/2018 at 5:24 PM, DJ89 said:

did u end up getting an offer?

Hey, what was your L2 in percentage? Could you give me that number  at the Jan. 2018 and May 2018 points?