When you all look at your USask application status via this link, are your transcripts still showing up as red, or are they black?  Mine are both showing up as received 17-Jan-18, but are red.  Wondering if they will remain red until they get my transcripts from this current semester.

I am currently enrolled in classes this semester, however I hope they still look at my application with just my previous grades last semester and consider me before waiting for this semesters grades.  

1 hour ago, FlamesinSeattle said:

When you all look at your USask application status via this link, are your transcripts still showing up as red, or are they black?  Mine are both showing up as received 17-Jan-18, but are red.  Wondering if they will remain red until they get my transcripts from this current semester.

I am currently enrolled in classes this semester, however I hope they still look at my application with just my previous grades last semester and consider me before waiting for this semesters grades.  

It says on the site it will remain red until your final May grades are received. I imagine they'd look at your file before that though, someone reported a conditional acceptance in their 2nd year so theirs was obviously reviewed.

Anyone else's "received" date change to today?

1 hour ago, SCC said:

Mine has changed as well. Hopefully it means a decision soon. 

17 hours ago, SCC said:

16 hours ago, Sundance said:

Mine has changed as well. Hopefully it means a decision soon. 

My "message of the day" says: "RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTATION ON STATUS PAGE IS CURRENT as of Feb 15, 2018." -- but on the left panel, it's still saying my application was received 08-Jan-18 (which is normal, that's when it was received).

Are you saying yours has changed on the left panel?

26 minutes ago, proflucas said:

My "message of the day" says: "RECEIPT OF DOCUMENTATION ON STATUS PAGE IS CURRENT as of Feb 15, 2018." -- but on the left panel, it's still saying my application was received 08-Jan-18 (which is normal, that's when it was received).

Are you saying yours has changed on the left panel?

Yes, the left panel has changed. It previously said it was received on Nov. 17 (or somewhere around there) up until yesterday.

Edited by SCC

Oh okay, sweet! Hopefully there's some acceptances on the way. I wrote the Feb LSAT so I'm not expecting any updates either way until scores are released. Keep us posted, good luck!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SCC said:

Mine also changed to February 15.

@CatticusFinch

Mine is showing red I emailed them and they said they will wait for feb and then update the lsat Score, I don' know if they will send a decision before that or not, but the areas for lsat will remain red until that Feb result comes in 

• Like 1

Hi all,

I was just wondering if those of you who wrote the February LSAT still have your LSAT Score appearing in red on the application page?

Thanks!

Nope, not as yet @Cody94

Based on previous years I am estimating they'll be updated/uploaded some time later this week. 

I think Doreen sets up weekly packages for Tuesday/Wednesday consideration for the admissions panned. So random groups get date changes on Monday and usually get word later that week!