jplawx

Rejected from Western 2018

13 minutes ago, david2234 said:

Which category did you apply under? If you don't mind me asking.

General. 

Posted (edited)
On 05/04/2018 at 6:37 PM, Lawsandpaws said:

Rejected today..

GPA 3.21

LSAT 172

unfortunate, but glad to hear anything during these gruelling months of waiting. Good luck to everyone else still waiting! 

This makes me increasingly nervous. :blink:

Anything specific about your application that you thought was the reason why? I have a lower 2point lower LSAT but a 0.05 higher GPA btw. 

Edited by mazzystar

Posted (edited)

@mazzystar I assumed it was my gpa my first year dragged it down...my PS wasn’t tailored to western don’t know if that could’ve also been a factor? Extensive volunteer experience, ECs are okay but not impressive lol, great LORs one from a superior judge...but don’t be nervous it seems this whole admissions thing is all over the place haha. I wish you all the best I hope you hear some good news soon! Good luck :)

Edited by Lawsandpaws

On 4/5/2018 at 6:37 PM, Lawsandpaws said:

Rejected today..

GPA 3.21

LSAT 172

unfortunate, but glad to hear anything during these gruelling months of waiting. Good luck to everyone else still waiting! 

...how?

I have a low cGPA and a lower LSAT score and I got the deferred decision response.

30 minutes ago, EKarpinsky said:

...how?

I have a low cGPA and a lower LSAT score and I got the deferred decision response.

Admissions decisions aren't simply a calculator you put numbers in, there's plenty of plausible explanations here. PS/LoR, GPA and LSAT trends, etc.

• Like 1

Just got rejected. Stats are terrible but for the others here 

CPA designation  

mature student with 10 years experience in audit working for the federal government with pretty good EC’s. 

Did everyone get a letter for their rejection from the assistant dean as well?

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Rejected today. 

General Applicant 

150/155 LSAT 
CGPA: 3.56 L2 3.81
Great EC's and LORS 

Not surprised. 

Edited by jesshh

Rejected. No email but checked on online portal(big red x)

may the force be with all still waiting for offers!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Was just rejected off of the deferred decision today. 

CGPA 3.1, L2 3.4 LSAT 162

Edited by Brunsauce

On 4/28/2018 at 9:24 PM, jesshh said:

Rejected today. 

General Applicant 

150/155 LSAT 
CGPA: 3.56 L2 3.81
Great EC's and LORS 

Not surprised. 

Damn this makes me worry. I have:

CGPA: 3.91 L2: 3.90

Lackluster ECRS and LORS