jaygee

Clerkship 2018

On 2/13/2018 at 1:44 PM, sexyhobojim said:

A few judges at the Federal Court were conducting interviews yesterday in Toronto. Heard through the grapevine that at least one FCA justice (no idea who) had extended offers for interviews, but that it was likely other justices would only begin sending out offers after the SCC process wrapped up.

FC and FCA judges have been sending out offers for interviews since first week in feb, but apperently for FC, process could go as late as May or June because of the "hierarchy of hiring" (according to Madame Justice McVeigh at the FC).

Best of luck everyone! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, twinsfindme said:

Has anyone gotten a confirmation of receipt of the writing sample from the SCC yet? 

I have not. Its past 24 hours. I wouldn't think too much of it but I did send the recommended follow up email.

Would anyone who has interviewed with Justices Abella or Rowe or the SCC committee be willing to lend some advice on how to prepare and what to expect?

Is anybody able to offer insight into what interviews for the ONSC look like/ how to prepare? (specifically Newmarket and London)