Sign in to follow this  
LebronJames

Myuwindsor app still says "pending review"

Does anyone else's Windsor application say "No" for satisfied documents under the Documents and Tests tab? I understand that Windsor manually checks off what they've received from OLSAS, but has anyone been told when it'll be updated for December LSAT takers? Thanks! 

Edited by LebronJames

I'm still pending review and no for all documents- and my last LSAT was September. happy to know I'm not alone! Hopefully we hear an update soon. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, blonderachelzane said:

I got in yesterday and mine still says "no" for all the documents and tests! I'm not sure if they actually update this.

Thats strange, but nevertheless good to know. Did your application status change to something else from "pending review" before you got accepted? 

3 minutes ago, LebronJames said:

Thats strange, but nevertheless good to know. Did your application status change to something else from "pending review" before you got accepted? 

Yes! My status changed to referred to admissions committee in late November I believe! However, they never updated my documents but still accepted me so I wouldn't worry too much :)

Edited by blonderachelzane

2 hours ago, LebronJames said:

Does anyone else's Windsor application say "No" for satisfied documents under the Documents and Tests tab? I understand that Windsor manually checks off what they've received from OLSAS, but has anyone been told when it'll be updated for December LSAT takers? Thanks! 

Mine still says pending review and the documents all say no, I believe it is a common feat for most on this site based on past threads. It doesn't mean they haven't received all your documents though. It's a fairly big applicant pool, so it may take some more time for them to refer the file to the adcom:) 

• Like 1