Nabbo

Accepted to Queen's 2018

Just got the email! 

3.55 cGPA

3.84 L2/B2

163 LSAT

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Just got the email. 3.79 cgpa and 3.81 l2/b2. 160 lsat. I was hoping I would be quick enough to create this acceptance board but you guys beat me to it :P

Edited by Bart
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

also in! CGPA 3.6, L2 3.9, 162

did anyone hear about the bursary yet? 

• Like 1

Congratulations to everyone! 

Also in with 3.83 cGPA and 166 LSAT.

Will most likely be declining. Good luck!

26 minutes ago, bhaywardio said:

Did any of you apply with a December 2017 LSAT?

Nope. June for me.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Nabbo said:

Nope. June for me.

Thank you, and congratz to everyone here!

Posted (edited)

Just saw my email. B2 3.95 LSAT 164

Edited by Dgrohl

Congratulations all :) 

I am aiming for 2019. Just started practicing my LSAT and it's eating my head.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Accepted! 

cGPA: 3.53 , L2: 3.89, LSAT: 160 

Edited by Smellycat
  • Like 1

Hey guys I'm so sorry to crowd the thread and please admin feel free to delete my post, anxiety is at an all time high right now, did any of you write the december lsat? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now