SARBASSI

Wrote December LSAT, LSAT Scores still not received

Hey Guys,

I wrote the December LSAT but despite having completed everything and scores being released , the LSAT score still appears on my "to-do" list. I can assume because of the holidays that it may be delayed, but if anyone knows any information regarding this ti would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

On 12/21/2017 at 4:35 PM, UofC Admissions said:

I can't believe it's time for my last update of 2017 already! 

Our campus will be closing for the holiday break at noon tomorrow, December 22, and will reopen on January 2, 2018.

Since we just found out that the December LSAT scores are available so much sooner this year, we'll be able to get them entered a bit earlier than originally anticipated, and LSATs will start coming off To Do Lists in early January! Why still January? There just isn't enough time to download, print, file, and enter all of the scores before we close for the holidays tomorrow, so we'll do them when we're back from the break and can get them all entered in a similar time frame.

Current students can start sending in transcripts with their fall grades in January, after their fall grades have been posted.

Happy holidays!  

-Malina

Malina posted this on the "submitting your applications" thread before the holidays. 

It just takes time to process, through LSAC and through the uni. Deep breaths. I'd be concerned in early/mid-Feb if they hadn't shown up yet. 

Good luck with your application.  

• Like 1

Most universities close during the holidays, and I can assure you they are trying very hard not to think about you or your application between Dec. 24 and Jan. 2 ;)

You can also check on LSAC to see if your score has been requested (I assume by now it has).

Edited by DescartesBeforeTheHorse