Jump to content
LeoandCharlie

Accepted to Ottawa 2018

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, mgreg067 said:

Accepted this morning!

Congrats!! Were you waitlisted or just straight accepted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, mgreg067 said:

 I applied in February as a mature applicant

In Feb?

Edited by Luckycharm
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mgreg067 said:

 I applied in February as a mature applicant

 

Civil Law?

Programme d'études

Date limite pour déposer une demande

Licence en droit
1er mai 2018

Licence en droit / programme coopératif
1er mai 2018

Licence en droit / Développement international et mondialisation
1er mai 2018

Licence en droit / Développement international et mondialisation / programme coopératif
1er mai 2018

Programme national (LL.L./J.D.)
1er août 2018

Licence en droit / Maîtrise en administration des affaires
1er mai 2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Luckycharm said:

 

Civil Law?

Programme d'études

Date limite pour déposer une demande

Licence en droit
1er mai 2018

Licence en droit / programme coopératif
1er mai 2018

Licence en droit / Développement international et mondialisation
1er mai 2018

Licence en droit / Développement international et mondialisation / programme coopératif
1er mai 2018

Programme national (LL.L./J.D.)
1er août 2018

Licence en droit / Maîtrise en administration des affaires
1er mai 2018

Yes licence en droit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mgreg067 said:

Yes licence en droit

This thread is for English common law

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Luckycharm said:

This thread is for English common law

Ohhh ok sorry then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mgreg067 said:

Ohhh ok sorry then :)

Oh ok makes sense now. So stats I mean your lsat and cgpa scores. Could even toss in your two cents on your personal statement and extra-curriculars If you wanted to share for prospective students. 

So if you got into the French program, I’m assuming you didn’t do the lsat? What was your cgpa then if you don’t mind me asking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CrimNation said:

Oh ok makes sense now. So stats I mean your lsat and cgpa scores. Could even toss in your two cents on your personal statement and extra-curriculars If you wanted to share for prospective students. 

So if you got into the French program, I’m assuming you didn’t do the lsat? What was your cgpa then if you don’t mind me asking?

people pleaaaase keep this to the common law program- every time I see a new post my heart skips a beat..... too much anxiety at this point. 

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, NiceGuyTriesHard said:

Accepted last friday, cGPA just under 3.4 + 165 lsat. Excited for next year!

why next year ?

school starts Sept 2018

were you on wait list?

Edited by Luckycharm
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, NiceGuyTriesHard said:

Accepted last friday, cGPA just under 3.4 + 165 lsat. Excited for next year!

Congratz dude!! Nice lsat score too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there a facebook group created for accepted students to the Common Law program?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nasdim said:

Is there a facebook group created for accepted students to the Common Law program?

There is, look further down the topics page and you’ll find it. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just declined my offer in favour of Queen's. Hope this frees up a spot for a well deserving applicant. Good luck to all. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wondering if anyone here has received an offer of admission from Ottawa but has provisionally accepted elsewhere without declining their uOttawa offer. I'm trying to figure out my situation on the wait list before all acceptances go firm on July 3rd  and before I revoke my provisional acceptance from another school in favour of remaining on Ottawa's wait-list. My chances seem to be good based on my ranking and any info might help others in a similar situation as me. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×