In as well!

I believe drops put me around 3.4, LSAT 167.

ON resident

Edited by jplawx
  • Like 1

Also accepted

3.78 cGPA

165 LSAT

Will be declining, already accepted at another institution.

Edited by Housecopter
  • Like 1

Accepted today.

I don't know what they evaluated but I'll do my best here:

My CGPA from my degree came to 78% at UBC. My 2-year diploma GPA came to 3.93 at my local college. My higher LSAT is 164. I'm waiting on other schools before I decide.

Good luck to those who are still waiting!

• Like 1

Also got accepted

GPA: 3.92 (with drops)

LSAT: 158

I'm surprised to get in so early, but I'm not going to complain. 

Also, is everyone's deadline to accept Feb. 2?  It seems quite quick. 

Edited by Shankar
  • Like 1

First Acceptance, relieved and ecstatic to receive an offer this early in the cycle. LSAT score 157: 3.7/4.0 cGPA. Will be waiting for responses from other schools Congratulations to those accepted, and all the best on those waiting.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, zee20 said:

First Acceptance, relieved and ecstatic to receive an offer this early in the cycle. LSAT score 157: 3.7/4.0 cGPA. Will be waiting for responses from other schools Congratulations to those accepted, and all the best on those waiting.

Do you know what your adjusted GPA was on the Manitoba scale?

It's hard to calculate because I did an exchange in France and they said they would translate those grades to the Canadian equivalency when calculating my GPA.  So with that and the drops it is probably around a 4ish.

45 minutes ago, 204hopeful said:

Do you know what your adjusted GPA was on the Manitoba scale?

It's hard to calculate because I did an exchange in France and they said they would translate those grades to the Canadian equivalency when calculating my GPA.  So with that and the drops it is probably around a 4ish.

Hey guys and gals, got the email yesterday afternoon.

University of Calgary BA graduate, 2016. Alberta resident.

cGPA: 3.68, L2: 3.84, LSAT: 156, 152.

Congrats to those accepted, best of luck to everyone still waiting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JDawg said:

Hey guys and gals, got the email yesterday afternoon.

University of Calgary BA graduate, 2016. Alberta resident.

cGPA: 3.68, L2: 3.84, LSAT: 156, 152.

Congrats to those accepted, best of luck to everyone still waiting.

Do you know what your AGPA was?

Overall GPA 4.24/4.5 (and I don't quality for drops yet)

LSATs: 158, 160

Most likely will be declining this offer.

Best of luck everyone!

On 14/12/2017 at 1:23 PM, fmann said:

Do you know what your AGPA was?

Sorry for the late reply, I had to go in and manually calculate it.

From what I can tell, my AGPA is the same as my L2, so about 3.84. Almost half my degree consisted of courses where I received an A-. According to Manitoba's scale, because I completed a full degree I am able drop 10 courses. So essentially that got rid of all my courses in the B range. So I think those factors account for why my GPA comes out the same for L2 and AGPA.