LaFlame

Accepted to Osgoode Hall 2018

4 hours ago, Rk123 said:

I meant after November 15 when was the next earliest people have gotten in queue. Just to get an idea of what to expect for next wave of admissions... and when do you guys expect that would be?

According to the "in Queue 2018" thread,  the first reported queue was Nov 13th, followed by: Nov. 15th, 16th, 17th, 20th, 21st..etc. 

People admitted today have reported having been in queue from the 13th-17th. So, I'm really hoping that those of us who went in queue on 20th/21st hear back tomorrow or at least early next week! (but that's just me and my wishful thinking.)

Edited by 40lawz

2 hours ago, harveyspecter993 said:

Can a current student comment on how and when a facebook group will be set up?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/499114527141002/

Edit to add: The section-specific groups are usually created by students when assignments are released in August.

Edited by Ryn
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, 40lawz said:

According to the "in Queue 2018" thread,  the first reported queue was Nov 13th, followed by: Nov. 15th, 16th, 17th, 20th, 21st..etc. 

People admitted today have reported having been in queue from the 13th-17th. So, I'm really hoping that those of us who went in queue on 20th/21st hear back tomorrow or at least early next week! (but that's just me and my wishful thinking.)

I went into queue on the 20th. Got the acceptance email today.

• Like 1

Accepted at 2pm today!

• Two years removed from undergrad BSc
  • cGPA/L2/B3 = 3.80/3.88/3.88
  • LSAT 164 (one take)
  • Mediocre EC's
  • Well written statements if I do say so myself

The bad news: Booker is injured tonight and wont play against the Wizards :(

Edit: Went into queue on Nov 15, 2017

Edited by booker
Added when I went into queue

1 hour ago, 40lawz said:

I don't think it's time to worry yet! I got into U of T yesterday and still not Osgoode, and am pretty sure that my stats should be good enough for Osgoode if they are for U of T (3.82/175). I went into Queue on the 17th.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 40lawz said:

I wasn't in queue until November 28, but I got in yesterday. I don't think it always is determined by the date.

• Like 2

Accepted on the 6th but only got the email this morning. Went into queue on the 15th.

CGPA: 3.6

Another pleasant surprise this morning! Accepted yesterday, email/OASIS today. Went into queue on the 15th. 

LSAT -  166

cGPA - 3.83 

Surname K.

Congrats to those accepted, good luck to those still waiting! 

• Like 1

after creeping this thread every hour for the past few days, was accepted yesterday but email/OASIS today + went into queue on the 15th! 

cGPA: 3.7 (L2 is 3.9) 
LSAT: 165 
strong PS and lots of ECs

congrats to everyone :)

• Like 2

Pumped to be able to join you guys on this thread! Woke up to the email this morning at 9:14 Ontario time (I’m not from Ontario). 

Went into queue on the 15th, first letter of last name is C. As others have mentioned my email and oasis update didn’t come until today but it now says the offer was Dec 7th (yesterday) so guess there’s a delay. 

CGPA 3.96 L2/B2: 3.98

LSAT 160

I think my softs are decent but nothing super extraordinary. 

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!! 

Just got accepted this morning! Entered queue the 5th. 

LSAT 160

cGPA: 3.83, L2: 3.88

Strong LORs, Strong ECs 

Edited by Roger5384
  • Like 1

Received the email today around 9am EST! 

LSAT: 162

cGPA: 3.83

L2/B2: 3.86

strong LORs, average ECs

Went into Queue Nov 20th.

Edited by LawStudent1996

Hi all, 

Quick question about knowing if you have gone into the qeue or not... where does it say? 

It says on OASIS that my application was received 11/28/17. Does that mean I went into the qeue on that day?

Thanks!

7 minutes ago, lawgal77 said:

Hi all, 

Quick question about knowing if you have gone into the qeue or not... where does it say? 

It says on OASIS that my application was received 11/28/17. Does that mean I went into the qeue on that day?

Thanks!

Once you're in queue it'll say this on OASIS (same place as it says your application was received). 

"Your file is in queue for review. Status updates and decisions will be posted to OASIS in due course. We appreciate your continued interest in Osgoode Hall Law School."

Edited by KermitK