LaFlame

Accepted to Osgoode Hall 2018

When are the next round of offers usually released? Am I mistaken in assuming June 1 was the deposit deadline for Osgoode?

You are correct about the deadline 

There really isn't any rounds anymore, they might keep sending offers depending on how the previous offers played out e.g. if someone declined or not etc until every seat is accounted for, but it' more of a one here one there type of thing at random intervals rather than waves, based off previous years threads it seems early july everything went quiet on the accepted threads, 2015 someone got in all the way in August 

@paripassu

• Like 1

I am so happy to be writing this. I did not think this would happen to me. Got in off the waitlist. 

3.7/155/excellent EC's/excellent references/excellent (in my opinion) essays 

Have hope, everyone. That's all I gotta say. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, sittingwishing said:

I am so happy to be writing this. I did not think this would happen to me. Got in off the waitlist. 

Congrats!! :D 

11 hours ago, sittingwishing said:

That’s fantastic news; congratulations @sittingwishing!

On 6/19/2018 at 11:27 AM, sittingwishing said:

Congrats! Did you receive a call or was the offer via email/oasis?

I've received a job offer in Europe which I can't turn down so I'll be withdrawing. I hope this doesn't come too late to help someone on the waitlist. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, harveyspecter993 said:

I've received a job offer in Europe which I can't turn down so I'll be withdrawing. I hope this doesn't come too late to help someone on the waitlist. 

Wow very cool! What type of job is it? 

Posted (edited)

Just got a call. Completely shocked as I was so close to accepting another offer.

I was waitlisted in April 

LSAT: 165

Cgpa: 3.7 OLSAS

Edited by JaysFan364
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JaysFan364 said:

Just got a call. Completely shocked as I was so close to accepting another offer.

I was waitlisted in April 

LSAT: 165

Cgpa: 3.7 OLSAS

Surprised you got wait listed with those stats! Congrats!

57 minutes ago, Inconspicuous said:

Surprised you got wait listed with those stats! Congrats!

I’m just so happy to get an offer. That call was completely unexpected! I thought I had no chance!

Couldn't believe it. I was admitted off the waitlist on Wednesday. Need to choose between Osgoode and Ottawa by July 2nd. 

CGPA: 3.88 (MA: 4.0)

LSAT: 151

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Celtics5 said:

Couldn't believe it. I was admitted off the waitlist on Wednesday. Need to choose between Osgoode and Ottawa by July 2nd. 

Congratulations! May I suggest Ottawa 😂(BC I'm still on Osgoode waitlist)..I'm kidding. Whatever you choose will be awesome!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, OldOne said:

Congratulations! May I suggest Ottawa 😂(BC I'm still on Osgoode waitlist)..I'm kidding. Whatever you choose will be awesome!

OZ 

12 hours ago, Celtics5 said:

Would you rather be in boring Ottawa or exciting Toronto?

44 minutes ago, NapoleonBonaparte said:

Would you rather be in boring Ottawa or exciting Toronto?

Don't listen to Napoleon he's thinking of invading T.O. 

(Ok I'll give it a rest now in order to not dilute the accepted thread)

• Haha 2

On 5/25/2018 at 6:37 PM, burdenoftruth said:

Accepted off the waitlist today! 

LSAT: 152 (Sept), 157 (Feb) 

CGPA: 3.6 

Lots of EC, 2 letters of reference (one from a prof and one from a lawyer I work for) 

Super excited & will be accepting!

This gives me hope! Congrats.

What was your L2 GPA?

14 hours ago, livpom said:

This gives me hope! Congrats.

What was your L2 GPA?

More or less the same as my CGPA...3.66!

• Like 1