utor21

Accepted to U of T 2018

1 minute ago, plsacceptme said:

haha okay thank goodness. They said I would receive an offer package in the mail and an email in the next week, but I was expecting OLSAS to have changed. Thanks for the clarification :)

Imagine how that conversation would go though. ;)

"Oh hi, sorry to get you're hopes up but we're going to need you to forget our whole conversation from yesterday. Be on standby and happy holidays!"

3 minutes ago, iReminisce said:

Imagine how that conversation would go though. 

"Oh hi, sorry to get you're hopes up but we're going to need you to forget our whole conversation from yesterday. Be on standby and happy holidays!"

LOL true, although it's happened before with other schools... :$ 

6 minutes ago, plsacceptme said:

haha okay thank goodness. They said I would receive an offer package in the mail and an email in the next week, but I was expecting OLSAS to have changed. Thanks for the clarification :)

Actually I do have an offer on OLSAS now, but still don't worry! It wasn't there even 20 minutes ago so it took well over 24 hours (I got the call around noon yesterday).

Congrats to everyone who got the call!

Also, I'm a current 1L and (remove if crowding the "accepted" thread) happy to answer any questions from people as I procrastinate my exam studying :)

In!

The call had gone to my voicemail!

cGPA: 4.0

LSAT: 159

Strong PS!

I'm over the moon!!! Given my low LSAT,  I was not expecting in my wildest dreams to get an offer this early in the cycle! 

• Like 4

3.99 OLSAS / 161 LSAT / strong ECs (global speaker on labour)/ strong PS

Last name M

Mature student

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, macmill said:

3.99 OLSAS / 161 LSAT / strong ECs (global speaker on labour)/ strong PS

Last name M

Mature student

That's awesome. Did you just get the call or a few hours earlier?

1 minute ago, OldOne said:

That's awesome. Did you just get the call or a few hours earlier?

I got the call at around 6:30pm. Choked on my dinner lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, macmill said:

I got the call at around 6:30pm. Choked on my dinner lol

You're so lucky-1st for getting accepted, 2nd for not dying at dinner 😂.

I'm a mature applicant, praying for a Hail Mary to get in U of T!

1 minute ago, OldOne said:

You're so lucky-1st for getting accepted, 2nd for not dying at dinner 😂.

I'm a mature applicant, praying for a Hail Mary to get in U of T!

Good luck! My old butt proves it can be done ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iReminisce said:

LSAT: 158, 167

Jheez that improvement tho, well done dude

Just now, SassyLittleGenius said:

Have you guys received the email from the admission office yet?

I still cannot believe this is real until I see a physical email.

Lol I haven’t but I feel the exact same way! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, wildcat23 said:

Lol I haven’t but I feel the exact same way! 

There's so much cute little-kid excitement on this thread ahaha. The holidays came early.

• Like 1

Got the call tonight! I am so thrilled, and honestly quite shocked to get in this early! :)

cGPA 3.76, B3 3.93, LSAT 166.  Regular EC's with lots of research experience and completion of an undergraduate thesis.  Last name around the middle of the alphabet.  

1 minute ago, poe said:

Got the call tonight! I am so thrilled, and honestly quite shocked to get in this early! :)

cGPA 3.76, B3 3.93, LSAT 166.  Regular EC's with lots of research experience and completion of an undergraduate thesis.  Last name around the middle of the alphabet.  

Congrats! 

• Like 1

Got the call a few hours ago! Feeling so grateful and also surprised to hear so early!

GPA 3.9, LSAT 170, pretty decent ECs, last name C

Big congrats to everyone else who has gotten in so far and good luck to everyone still waiting to hear! :) 

• Like 1