utor21

Accepted to U of T 2018

Just got the call! OLSAS isn't changed yet, and she said I'd be receiving an email in a few days. Was really not expecting to get in, but I guess they liked my LOR, PS, and I came from a pretty hard program.

LSAT: 164 and GPA is about 85%

• Like 3

Just got the call as well! 

cGPA 3.89, B3 3.90, LSAT 162, regular category, I like to think I had decent EC's and Personal Statements (two years' work experience in a financial field, strong performance in a Masters' program, membership on a non-profit board of directors, and a number of other activities during undergrad) 

Pretty surprised to be getting the call considering the low LSAT by U of T standards, rewrote in December, so much less worried for the LSAT results now that I'm in, as U of T was my top choice. 

Last name H

• Like 2

1 minute ago, prh110 said:

Just got the call as well! 

cGPA 3.89, B3 3.90, LSAT 162, regular category, I like to think I had decent EC's and Personal Statements (two years' work experience in a financial field, strong performance in a Masters' program, membership on a non-profit board of directors, and a number of other activities during undergrad) 

Pretty surprised to be getting the call considering the low LSAT by U of T standards, rewrote in December, so much less worried for the LSAT results now that I'm in, as U of T was my top choice. 

Last name H

This gives me so much hope, as my LSAT is the same as yours. Your application sounds amazing. HUGE congrats, you should be extremely proud of yourself :)

• Thanks 1

Just got the call. 

• 3.94/4.0 cGPA/B3
  • 170 LSAT
  • meh ECs and PS
  • Last name from the middle of the alphabet
  • Like 1

Just got call.

165, 3.97.

Mid last name.

I don't know how to gauge how my PS or ECs are but fairly involved in school.

Good luck! 

Just now, SassyLittleGenius said:

Just got the voicemail, I could not believe it!

LSAT: 164 

cGPA: 3.99/4.0

Last name: F

Wow that is an insane GPA! Congrats :)

Just got the call!

LSAT: 166, 172

CGPA: 3.64 B3: 3.62

Weak ECs in my opinion but pretty decent PS. I think my STEM degree from a well-represented university gave me a boost! Wasn’t even sure I was going to get in but to get a call during the first wave of admissions? Best news ever!! 

Edited by andi28
  • Like 2

Got the call around 4pm!

LSAT: 158, 167

GPA: 3.68 B3: 3.84, L2: 3.39

I would say average ECs (TA, co-op) and personal statement with optional essay.

Congratulations to everyone accepted so far and good luck to those still in queue!

Didn't think I'd get in today as it got closer to 5 but I got the call about 10 mins ago (4:45)! 

LSAT - 166

cGPA - 3.83 

Congrats everyone and good luck to everyone waiting!

4 minutes ago, wildcat23 said:

Do you guys remember when they said we'll get the email?

Just now, katefromlawschool said:

Tonight!

Yep I got mine last night.

Also congrats to both of you! Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

For people who received the call, did your OLSAS change yet? Mine hasn't and I'm low-key scared they called the wrong person lol

6 minutes ago, plsacceptme said:

For people who received the call, did your OLSAS change yet? Mine hasn't and I'm low-key scared they called the wrong person lol

Nope, and either on the call or in the email they said it'd take up to 5 business days - don't worry!

7 minutes ago, plsacceptme said:

Lol. They did not call the wrong person! Congrats. I read that some ppl got emails after 8pm last night.

5 minutes ago, utor21 said:

Nope, and either on the call or in the email they said it'd take up to 5 business days - don't worry!

4 minutes ago, OldOne said:

Lol. They did not call the wrong person! Congrats. I read that some ppl got emails after 8pm last night.

haha okay thank goodness. They said I would receive an offer package in the mail and an email in the next week, but I was expecting OLSAS to have changed. Thanks for the clarification :)

• Like 1