utor21

Accepted to U of T 2018

30 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

Congratulations, those are very impressive stats.

Thanks! I was a bit worried about my lack of strong ECs but phew

3 minutes ago, katefromlawschool said:

Amazing!!!!! Huge congrats :) you should be so proud of yourself!

Thanks :) I'm having a hard time finishing my essay that's due in 2 hours now haha.

Congrats Utor21! I also just got the call. 

167, cgpa 3.78, only ec's being a practicum at a criminal firm. What I felt to be an average/mediocre personal statement?

Last name A. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, taylorbradson12 said:

Just got the call as well!!! 3.6 CGPA, 167 LSAT.

Strong softs, lots of involvement with the community. Good PS. 

Last initial?

• Like 1

Accepted at around noon this afternoon!

LSAT: 169, GPA 3.87, strong ECs. Applied last minute, thought my personal statement would be the issue. 

Last initial: B!

• Like 1

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted already! Any idea when they'll be sending acceptance emails? I'm wondering if I'll get a call if accepted since I don't live in Canada.

11 minutes ago, roadrunner said:

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted already! Any idea when they'll be sending acceptance emails? I'm wondering if I'll get a call if accepted since I don't live in Canada.

I don't completely remember but I think she said in the next few days, and then a rushed acceptance package in the mail in the next week or so. 

Good luck!

21 minutes ago, roadrunner said:

I was told to look out for an email by the end of today :) Good luck! 

1 hour ago, hopefulcanadianlawyr said:

Congrats to all admitted! Can only imagine your excitement.

With that being said - can we change this title to 2018, to match the rest of the accepted threads/avoid confusion?

Whoops sorry about that, I suppose 2018 would make sense. In my excitement I didn't think much! 

Do I need to message the admins to do this? I don't think I can on my own. If anyone admins are reading this changing it to 2018 is fine by me.

New to this forum, so maybe this has already been addressed ... but do they typically give out all first round offers in one day or it lasts a couple days?

1 minute ago, cz4395 said:

New to this forum, so maybe this has already been addressed ... but do they typically give out all first round offers in one day or it lasts a couple days?

I think it generally lasts a few days, just judging by past accepted threads + past posts on their blog.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, roadrunner said:

Just an update - I got the email at 804 EST.

5 hours ago, cz4395 said:

Another update - their blog says offers for the first round will run till December 8th.