• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Recent Posts

• I too am not quite clear on what you are trying to say. Not being able to write clearly may cause you difficulties on all sections of the LSAT if it indicates difficulty in following the conventions of written English and the formation of a logical argument. Your tutor is right that you should be able to get up and out by 9 am. Isn't the LSAT early? So you need to be used to operating on that schedule. Were you feeling upset at the tutor or yourself? Just because you leave a session feeling like crying does not mean that the teacher is ineffective. I sometimes leave court feeling like crying, because I know I made a mistake or didn't do as well as I could. It isn't necessarily the fault of the judge or Crown. If a judge, or a tutor, make you question yourself, that is not necessarily a bad thing if it leads you to make improvements.  That being said, everyone else is right that if you are not happy with the services of a tutor you pay for, discontinue their services and find someone or something that works better for you. 
    • I will keep my eye out for that. Thanks. 
    • Just talked to Leanne, I was #38 2 weeks ago and as of today, I am #21/90. She told me she expects a lot of movement in the next 2 weeks. 
    • Administrative bodies don't get as much deference on Charter issues. And again, the issue, as Rowe pointed out and as I said in the other thread, is not what the religious organization believes, but whether they even have a right under freedom of religion to ask other people to sign the covenant, and he says they don't have that right. That's not failing to defer to a religious organization, it's delineating the scope or sphere within which they may operate according to their beliefs. 
    • Hi everyone, I've been absorbing all the information this forum could provide me and one thing is for certain, U of T is a longshot. With that being said, there is still a part of me that is hoping it could work out somehow but I wanted to get opinions from people who have already applied and heard back or have been a part of admission committee's for graduate schools.   Basically, my GPA is trash. I can probably work super hard this year and get it a little higher than a 3.0, but that's it. I know U of T looks at all four years and does not really consider anyone who's GPA is below something like a 3.7. But with that being said, I have amazing practical experience. I've interned at UN HQ in NY, worked at the Dep. of Justice etc. In addition, my LSAT score is in the 160's. I really am a good student, but because of family problems these past two years, my focus was not on my education.   What do you guys think? If not U of T, what other Law School's would you recommend I go for? Because of said family problems, I am absolutely committed to becoming a lawyer and learning the law. However, I need to find a school that'll give me the chance to do that!   Thanks!