jokesonyou

Anyone else feel relieved about the December LSAT yesterday?

I felt relieved when I walked out of the test centre but now I'm just anxious. 

How did everyone feel about the LG and LR this time (without discussing specific questions)? I thought the LG were a little tricky (compared to September) and while I breezed through one LR section, I found the other to be a bit time consuming. Reading about the test on forums is just psyching me out...and yet here I am lol

I feel super relieved too, but now the wait begins for our scores.

21 minutes ago, piglet2017 said:

I felt relieved when I walked out of the test centre but now I'm just anxious. 

How did everyone feel about the LG and LR this time (without discussing specific questions)? I thought the LG were a little tricky (compared to September) and while I breezed through one LR section, I found the other to be a bit time consuming. Reading about the test on forums is just psyching me out...and yet here I am lol

I agree, I had two LG sections and found them both to be quite tricky.  I felt decent about one and bad about the other.  Turns out the one I felt worse about was the experimental section so I was happy.  As for the LR sections I had the same experience.  I breezed through the first and found the second one to take slower to work through, but the second LR section was my fifth so perhaps it was just exhaustion.  Overall, I feel good about it but at the same time I don't want to get too confident lol.

• Like 1

I found the lg to be really easy, last game was slightly difficult relative to others but I feel I did well. I had 3 LRs, 2 in a row so my first  LR was weaker than the others but I feel I did well. Don't want to be overconfident, I am still going to sign up for the February one and wait till results to decide to cancel or rewrite. 

Edited by Srkay

1 hour ago, butfirstcoffee said:

I feel super relieved too, but now the wait begins for our scores.

I agree, I had two LG sections and found them both to be quite tricky.  I felt decent about one and bad about the other.  Turns out the one I felt worse about was the experimental section so I was happy.  As for the LR sections I had the same experience.  I breezed through the first and found the second one to take slower to work through, but the second LR section was my fifth so perhaps it was just exhaustion.  Overall, I feel good about it but at the same time I don't want to get too confident lol.

Cool, I feel slightly validated haha. Now to block this out of my memory until grey day. Best of luck everyone!!

I felt one of the LR sections was hard...I had 1 minute left to check over my answers, and usually I have at least 3-4 minutes. I had 3 LR sections, so hopefully that one was experimental!!!  RC was ok, and LG was average! 

I'm having trouble focusing on my finals because all I can think about is the LSAT :/

27 minutes ago, animal321 said:

I had 3 LR sections. 1 was quite easy, 1 was hard, and one was less hard. LG was decent. RC also pretty decent. Wondering how @butfirstcoffee found out about the experimental? 

I always check LSAT forums following the test because people share info regarding what sections they had and what types of questions were in those sections (without talking specifically about answers).  They can narrow down what sections were real and which ones were experimental.  The Powerscore and 7Sage forums are the best in my opinion.  They're meant to help people decide if they want to cancel their scores, or perhaps to get more validation on how they feel they did.

• Like 1

I found it to be a relief as well! I really liked the Games section. it just seemed like the easier practice tests I've written. 

I had 2 RC's, so one was experimental. I felt confident with one, and not confident with the other. Then I found out the one I didn't have enough time on was the real one that counted. So basically, fml. Signing up for Feb. 

You're relieved for now. Then you agonize over Grey Day. Lord knows I pissed away a couple days of my reading break for that.