Jump to content
iReminisce

Accepted to Western 2018

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Guess I'll be starting up this round. Just got the call a few minutes ago.

LSAT: 158, 167

GPA: 3.68 B3: 3.84, L2: 3.39

Surname: H

Note: the assistant dean I spoke with mentioned that because I was registered to take the LSAT tomorrow, they wanted to give me a heads up early.

Edited by iReminisce
Getting my stats wrong.
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, student3416 said:

They called you?

Yeah. It really came out of a left field because most of the predictions for today were UofT and Osgoode. Western's confirmation emails came pretty late so I was expecting this a little later too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SassyLittleGenius said:

What is your last name, if you don't mind me asking?

We only need the first letter of their last name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, iReminisce said:

Hi all,

Guess I'll be starting up this round. Just got the call a few minutes ago.

LSAT: 158, 167

GPA: 3.77

Note: the assistant dean I spoke with mentioned that because I was registered to take the LSAT tomorrow, they wanted to give me a heads up early.

Congratulations. Has your status on the student centre been updated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations! Providing L2 would be useful for the purposes of this forum as well, and random question - why are you retaking with a 167?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, iReminisce said:

Hi all,

Guess I'll be starting up this round. Just got the call a few minutes ago.

LSAT: 158, 167

GPA: 3.77

Surname: H

Note: the assistant dean I spoke with mentioned that because I was registered to take the LSAT tomorrow, they wanted to give me a heads up early.

Congratulations. Are you an Ontario resident?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BayStreetOrBust said:

Congratulations! Providing L2 would be useful for the purposes of this forum as well, and random question - why are you retaking with a 167?

Updated. Also, my school of choice (atm) is UofT so I was feeling anxious about my L2 and registered to write a 3rd time.

Considering no one else has posted anything, I'm inclined to believe they gave me the news early in case I wanted to withdraw from the LSAT.

Edited by iReminisce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iReminisce said:

Updated. Also, my school of choice (atm) is UofT so I was feeling anxious about my L2 and registered to write a 3rd time.

Considering no one else has posted anything, I'm inclined to believe they gave me the news early in case I wanted to withdraw from the LSAT.

Congrats! Surprising that admission cares whether or not your write the LSAT again, and would want to give you an opportunity to withdraw. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, elise10 said:

Congrats! Surprising that admission cares whether or not your write the LSAT again, and would want to give you an opportunity to withdraw. 

My conspiracy theory is that Western knows OP is competitive at UofT and wanted to gain some brownie points with him/her by offering him/her admission right before his LSAT retake (and hopefully steal him/her away from UofT)

Edited by BayStreetOrBust
assumed op's gender
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, folks, let's keep the discussion out of the Admitted threads, please. We have 14 posts and only one person admitted so far. Thanks!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Status just changed to the little green check mark! Over the moon as I didn't expect to hear back this early and Western is one of my top choices!

 

LSAT - 155, 163

cGPA - 3.55

L2 - 3.84

Edited by Nabbo
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked, can also confirm. Didn’t expect it either

 

cGPA: 3.61 (not sure about if L2 includes summer courses)

LSAT: 163

Edited by RNGesus
Included Stats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Status just changed as well!

LSAT: 162

cGPA: 3.83

L2: 3.86

Western Undergrad, general category, surname starts with H

Edited by LawStudent1996

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Nabbo said:

Status just changed to the little green check mark! Over the moon as I didn't expect to hear back this early and Western is one my top choices!

 

LSAT - 155, 163

cGPA - 3.55

L2 - 3.84

Where does one check their status? Did the change happen where it used to say "applied" or is there somewhere else people are looking?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×