SassyLittleGenius

When are ON schools' first round of acceptances coming out?

When are ON schools' first round of acceptance coming out?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. When?

• Tomorrow? (Dec.1st)
    • Early next week? (Dec. 4-6ish)
    • Later next week? (Dec. 6-8ish)
    • OMG. The week after? (Dec.11-15ish)
    • NEVER.. JK. 2018
  2. 2. Where First?

• Ottawa
    • Osgoode
    • Western
    • Queens
    • UofT
    • Windsor
    • Lakehead

Well well well.

Seems like for other provinces, the first round of acceptances has been coming out..

So let's have some fun, Shall we? Take this poll to see when/where will be the earliest date/school to send out good news.

• Haha 1

I've been constantly checking this page you mentioned! haha! @erinl2

I just thought, why don't we have some fun and take a poll... to distract us from the LSAT studying we should all be doing for this Saturday. 

I'm guessing it didnt happen today at all..since no one's posted. Quiter than usual...since LSAT tomorrow!

1 minute ago, OldOne said:

I'm guessing it didnt happen today at all..since no one's posted. Quiter than usual...since LSAT tomorrow!

It's very unusual how Western apparently only accepted one person on here today.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

It's very unusual how Western apparently only accepted one person on here today.

They did!?

I didn't apply there..

But legit?

1 minute ago, OldOne said:

They did!?

I didn't apply there..

But legit?

Yes, literally one person (on here anyway)

Edited by harveyspecter993

34 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

Yes, literally one person (on here anyway)

Wow. Congrats to them!

13 hours ago, harveyspecter993 said:

Are offers ever released on weekends?

I work in undergraduate admissions, and I can say with 99% confidence that won't happen

• Like 1

I can't be the only one skeptical about the Western acceptance right? Congrats to that member, but it seems exceptionally odd that only one person got a heads-up, rewriting the LSAT or not

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RNGesus said:

I can't be the only one skeptical about the Western acceptance right? Congrats to that member, but it seems exceptionally odd that only one person got a heads-up, rewriting the LSAT or not

Edited by harveyspecter993

Let's not speculate about the veracity of other members' acceptances. Thank you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, erinl2 said:

Let's not speculate about the veracity of other members' acceptances. Thank you.

Being that lone forum member, I'm finding that to be difficult myself.

On a side note, does anyone know if past cycles shows a trend in admissions for a particular day of the week/time? I've been browsing through old acceptance threads but can't seem to pull out a time in which they were posted.

Bora Laskin (Lakehead) also phoned/accepted someone today according to the school forums.

Hopefully this fits in here, but anyone know which number schools generally call? On OLSAS, I put my cel number as my cell number, and my home number as my permanent number - I doubt any school would bother to call two numbers, and so am wondering which they will call (if they call, of course).

It's so hard to study for finals when I'm so anxious about law school offers. I was at least expecting to have heard from Ottawa by now. None of this makes any sense. Going back five years, at least one of the big 5 start releasing offers before December 5th.