yysun

Pending Review status with question on my GPA

Hello Guys,

just checked my UWindsor application. It says "Pending Review". And it shows my "Law Admission Average" is 3.8. I am not sure how they got this number. MY undgrad is 3.9/4.3 with no drops from UNB. And my graduate GPA is 82% from UBC. Anyway I thought it shall be higher.... 

And at the last line, the "Undergrad Verfitied",  shows an "F". What does F mean?? At most circumstances, F does not mean a good word..... 

Any advice, please?

Thank you guys.

Good luck!

And at the last line, the "Undergrad Verfitied",  shows an "F". What does F mean?? At most circumstances, F does not mean a good word..... 

I think many of us have this as well, what does it mean though? 

1 hour ago, CrimNation said:

I think many of us have this as well, what does it mean though? 

I'm very interested in knowing what it means too! For mine- it says undergrad verified "C". I'm still pending review though 😕

8 minutes ago, WindsorHopeful said:

I'm very interested in knowing what it means too! For mine- it says undergrad verified "C". I'm still pending review though 😕

Did you finish your degree? I'd assume if you did it just means completed. I have the F to but it seems a lot of people do. I hope that F just stands for final year... but honestly who knows.

9 hours ago, Meiteen7 said:

Did you finish your degree? I'd assume if you did it just means completed. I have the F to but it seems a lot of people do. I hope that F just stands for final year... but honestly who knows.

that's a good guess! yes, my schooling is complete. 

12 hours ago, Meiteen7 said:

I am not in my final year of my UG and my profile also says "F". 

Edited by GrainOfSalt

1 hour ago, GrainOfSalt said:

I am not in my final year of my UG and my profile also says "F". 

Ya so I think @Meiteen7 is right. Not done = Finishing undergrad? Final year/semester? Further education? 

C = Completed (undergrad)? 

21 minutes ago, lizzy said:

Mine says C but my undergrad is not completed.

are you completing after this semester? Basically, are you done dec 2017?  Because that could be an explanation. Otherwise I'm not sure, honestly, I was just guessing.

Edited by Meiteen7

42 minutes ago, Meiteen7 said:

are you completing after this semester? Basically, are you done dec 2017?  Because that could be an explanation. Otherwise I'm not sure, honestly, I was just guessing.

Nope - will be done in April of 2018! Yeah, I have no clue what C or F mean either

1 hour ago, lizzy said:

Mine says C but my undergrad is not completed.

Oh weird, this is my last semester and it says F. I will call and ask and get back to you guys.

• Thanks 1

On 12/4/2017 at 2:14 PM, CrimNation said:

Oh weird, this is my last semester and it says F. I will call and ask and get back to you guys.

Thank you! What was their response?

7 hours ago, WindsorHopeful said:

Thank you! What was their response?

I sent them a voicemail and they still have not gotten back to me. I also messaged the Windsor Law FB Messenger and they said they don't know so they referred me to Mary Mitchell - where I left the voicemail and still waiting. 

I promise I will get an answer guys! Bear with me :) 

• Thanks 1

Degree verified only refers to whether they confirmed you received your undergrad degree. At the time of application, you did not have your undergrad degree and therefore it will be F. 

On 2017-12-07 at 2:09 PM, earth2k said:

Degree verified only refers to whether they confirmed you received your undergrad degree. At the time of application, you did not have your undergrad degree and therefore it will be F. 

How do you know? I called and left a voicemail and still received no response. 

I have F too and not completed undergrad til April 2018. Does anyone else's application say they haven't received the autobiographical sketch, verifiers etc. under the "documents and tests" section of the UWindsor site, even though olsas says it was submitted?

3 hours ago, mea2018 said:

I have F too and not completed undergrad til April 2018. Does anyone else's application say they haven't received the autobiographical sketch, verifiers etc. under the "documents and tests" section of the UWindsor site, even though olsas says it was submitted?

Mine isn't submitted either. Ottawa got it, though.