lazslo93

Mature Applicants Accepted/Rejected 2018

Just twice a day? I call that self control!

Ill be posting/shouting from the roof tops as soon as I hear (good) news.

I'm happy I am applying as a mature applicant though, it's the right time in my life to persue this.

@laszlo93

Edited by OldOne
Didn't notify original poster
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, lazslo93 said:

I'm personally sticking with my December score, whatever it turns out to be, just because I worry about being a part of the final group competing for only a handful of spots.

I do wonder though, if your existing LSAT score would be good enough to get you in anyway, would they accept you or do they hold off on reviewing your application all together until that final score comes in? I think I've read the former happen somewhere on this forum, but can't track it down right now.

This is what I'm concerned about... But if they aren't even accepting mature candidates (who don't have the numbers for auto admit/regular admit) will it really have a negative effect? It doesn't seem to be holding anything up if offers are coming in March / April anyway? I'm starting to think I have nothing to lose... Ahh... Just when I was thinking to sell my books! 

4 hours ago, Saywhatnow said:

This is what I'm concerned about... But if they aren't even accepting mature candidates (who don't have the numbers for auto admit/regular admit) will it really have a negative effect? It doesn't seem to be holding anything up if offers are coming in March / April anyway? I'm starting to think I have nothing to lose... Ahh... Just when I was thinking to sell my books! 

This thread seems to suggest that taking the February won't be an issue for you, that if your stats are good enough already they'll accept you. That being said, I don't know if that applies to mature candidates, where our whole application matters a little bit more: 

Edited by lazslo93