• Like 2

Congrats! Me too! 

CGPA 3.96 B2/L2 3.98

LSAT 160 

Edited by illyria281
Removed extra spaces
  • Like 2

Congrats!!

Did you guys ever check your application status? Did you notice it go through any status changes up until now?

Edited by yourlawisliftingme

Dang you beat me to making the post! :P

Undergrad GPA: 4.11/4.5

LSAT: 169

Currently in Master of Science program, wrote a thesis for 4 year undergrad. Good references, nothing notable for extracurriculars or volunteering.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yourlawisliftingme said:

Congrats!!

Did you guys ever check your application status? Did you notice it go through any status changes up until now?

I checked a few hours ago and it still said app forwarded for review, had no idea until I got the call! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, yourlawisliftingme said:

Congrats!!

Checked periodically since applying in late October, no changes after application finished and sent for review (still unchanged now after call, for the moment)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, plumbus said:

Checked periodically since applying in late October, no changes after application finished and sent for review (still unchanged now after call, for the moment)

I should have asked previously, but what was your timeline for submission? :)

I just got the call too! 

GPA: 3.92 (after drops)

LSAT: 164

Good luck to everyone else thats still waiting!

• Like 2

Just got the call!!

GPA: 4.21/4.33 (after drops)

LSAT: 162

Congrats to those that have made it in and good luck to everyone still waiting!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, yourlawisliftingme said:

I should have asked previously, but what was your timeline for submission? :)

Application all done and sent in on October 18th. Status updated to sent to review a couple of weeks later (not sure exactly). Then nothing until today, when I got the phone call an hour ago. Status still says submitted for review.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2017 at 5:14 PM, lawplicant said:

Accepted this morning.

GPA (self-calculated with drops): 4.18/4.33

LSAT: 163

Congrats! Do you know what your timeline was like for submission, application status changes, and the notification?

Just got my call! 167 LSAT and an 84% GPA (no drops) I can't figure out how to calculate my gpa on a 4.0 scale lol

Somehow I have already gotten into UBC but still have not received any indication from UVic admissions representatives

5 hours ago, andee19 said:

Somehow I have already gotten into UBC but still have not received any indication from UVic admissions representatives

Different schools, different schedules. UVic just started sending out their early offers last week, UBC started mid-November. I see on your other post that you just got accepted to UBC, so you could extrapolate and expect to get an offer in mid-December. But again: different schools operate on different schedules, and also have different ways of evaluating students. You may yet not get an offer at all from UVic, however unlikely that may be. Regardless, the Accepted thread isn't the place to make complaints like this.

Got the call yesterday! cGPA: 85% without drops. LSAT: 166. Application submitted mid-October. 

6 hours ago, plumbus said:

Different schools, different schedules. UVic just started sending out their early offers last week, UBC started mid-November. I see on your other post that you just got accepted to UBC, so you could extrapolate and expect to get an offer in mid-December. But again: different schools operate on different schedules, and also have different ways of evaluating students. You may yet not get an offer at all from UVic, however unlikely that may be. Regardless, the Accepted thread isn't the place to make complaints like this.

Thanks for the response.

Just got the call today (around noon BC time). So excited!

cGPA 3.8/4.33 (with drops, self-calculated)

LSAT 167

I think this gives an index around 942. Good luck to those waiting!

Got the call today!

cGPA 3.57/4.33 (self-calculated, with drops)

LSAT 167

Application was submitted mid-October, and forwarded for review a couple of weeks later. Last week status changed to "Law- to Committee for review".