buttercupflyaway

Cancelling LSAT retake after telling law schools you're doing it?

Just now, Luckycharm said:

165 is good enough for many schools

I'm just nervous that it'll make me look really wishy washy/ unable to follow through because I said I was taking the December LSAT and now I don't want to lol!

I doubt it will. 165 is good. If you don't want to take it again, I wouldn't worry about it.

I’ve cancelled my rewrite, I’m not sure if I need to notify schools or if they will hear from LSAC. Anyone have any experience with this? I’ve already been accepted to two schools (including one of my two top choices) so I’m not sure if/how that changes things. I did edit my OLSAS application so I think that’s taken care of, but I’m not entirely sure what to do about the schools in other provinces. If I’ve already been offered admission should I still contact them? 

5 hours ago, illyria281 said:

I’ve cancelled my rewrite, I’m not sure if I need to notify schools or if they will hear from LSAC. Anyone have any experience with this? I’ve already been accepted to two schools (including one of my two top choices) so I’m not sure if/how that changes things. I did edit my OLSAS application so I think that’s taken care of, but I’m not entirely sure what to do about the schools in other provinces. If I’ve already been offered admission should I still contact them? 

They don't care about your rewrite