Accepted yesterday. 

LSAT: 159

MUN GPA -  3.57/4.0, 

L2 -  3.88/4.0

Two great references, one very mediocre

Decent softs. 

(Also Ontario resident)

Edited by Student2

Have been following these threads for close to 2 years, and I'm happy to finally post!

Accepted this morning via e-mail. 7:26 AM. 

cGPA 3.35, L2 3.84, LSAT 157 159.

MA Degree, extensive extracurriculars, tons of work and volunteer experience. Reference letters by two former professors, one of which is a UN delegate. Ontario resident.

Best of luck to all of those still waiting! Remain steadfast in your goals, hard work pays off!

Edited by Rolivera

How did you get your acceptance letters? Where can I find the next steps for accepting an offer?

6 minutes ago, jessicalaw said:

How did you get your acceptance letters? Where can I find the next steps for accepting an offer?

I received a package in the mail. It contained details about a student meet and greet at the beginning of March. The date I was given for when the offer expires is March 31. 

7 hours ago, jessicalaw said:

How fast did u the get acceptance letter in the mail, after you received the email notice?

For me it was about a week and a half. I'm a BC resident. 

Got a response today from Rose about a scholarship that I applied for (i.e. not an automatic entrance scholarship), so other successful applicants should hear soon as well if they haven't already. I will most likely still be turning Dalhousie down (though this is making the choice tougher, especially because I didn't get any scholarship at UBC), so I hope it gets passed on to one of you lovely people.

• Like 1

On 31/01/2018 at 11:12 AM, butfirstcoffee said:

Also accepted this morning via e-mail.

cGPA: 3.8/4.33

L2: 3.94/4.33

LSAT: 160

Manitoba resident.

Declined my offer today.

Just received the email this morning! I’m so excited!

3.37 cGPA

3.68 L2

MA 4.2 (first semester)

LSAT 152, 152, 158, 160 (perseverance is everything) 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Khill12 said:

Does anyone know the deadline for accepting offers of admission?

Mine is March 31, got my offer late January

21 hours ago, student3416 said:

Mine is March 31, got my offer late January

Thanks!

Accepted today! :D

GPA: 3.62

LSAT: 162

Good LORs, extensive ECs, lots of luck! 

Vancouver resident.

Im ecstatic and will be accepting! Unless a miracle happens and I get into UBC or UVic

Accepted last week (Feb26)!

GPA: 3.7

LSAT: 163

Decent ECs and pretty good LORs,

I accepted the offer this morning!

If anyone is looking for an apartment, I have a 1 bedroom available June 1st, renewable for the school year at $960 per month. 

For details email [email protected]

On 2018-02-15 at 1:13 PM, remodify said:

Just received the email this morning! I’m so excited!

3.37 cGPA

3.68 L2

MA 4.2 (first semester)

LSAT 152, 152, 158, 160 (perseverance is everything) 

Congrats!!! Is your GPA /4.3 or /4.0 ??

Thanks