Howdy y'all. Just letting you guys know that the class of 2021 Facebook group has been created, so please join up. The group is titled "Peter A. Allard School of Law Class of 2021".

3 hours ago, ubcfbthrowaway said:

Howdy y'all. Just letting you guys know that the class of 2021 Facebook group has been created, so please join up. The group is titled "Peter A. Allard School of Law Class of 2021".

I can't find it

40 minutes ago, mackenna said:

In yesterday! So very happy and will be accepting.

Congratulations! Would you mind posting your stats? 

Accepted 4.0 gpa 160 LSAT. Pretty sure I'll be accepting for the lower tuition and warmer climate. Had planned to attend U of T but don't think I can justify the cost. 

10 hours ago, ebbfl said:

Accepted: LSAT 159, OLSAS cGPA 3.96

Congratulations on your acceptance! I'm curious as to whether you were a regular applicant or not. :) Do you mind to share?

31 minutes ago, Minna said:

Congratulations on your acceptance! I'm curious as to whether you were a regular applicant or not. :) Do you mind to share?

Thanks, I’m very excited! I was a regular applicant. I emailed and asked for my UBC-confirmed GPA but they did not get back to me. The OLSAS cGPA is without drops!

Got accepted on January 15th.  Declined offer in favour of U of Calgary.

LSAT 166.  GPA 85%

Just got my offer!

LSAT 164, GPA 86.09% (self-calculated), Index 92.22

I will be accepting. Congrats to all those with offers, and best of luck to those still waiting!

9 minutes ago, RasheedA said:

Just got my offer!

LSAT 164, GPA 86.09% (self-calculated), Index 92.22

I will be accepting. Congrats to all those with offers, and best of luck to those still waiting!

Hey, just wondering, is your 164 score from February 2018? Thanks for the help!

2 minutes ago, Osgood said:

Hey, just wondering, is your 164 score from February 2018? Thanks for the help!

My LSAT was from the June 2017 writing. I only wrote once, it's just taken a long time to get this offer as I submitted my application pretty well on the deadline.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Status updated to Offer today.

UBC GPA 81.8% (self-calculated w/ drops)

LSAT 170 (February score)

I think my index was 92.23? 

Will be accepting. Good luck to all =)

Edited by monoveritas
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, library2314 said:

just got the email!

LSAT: 165 (highest)
GPA with drops (self-calculated): 84%
Index: 91.86~

Congrats! Was that your February LSAT?