Sorry if this has already been asked but when should we expect to hear from Osgoode regarding our OASIS information? 

I just got in a few minutes ago.  There's really not much to be said for the other end as they say they won't have apps in the queue until Dec. :(

Anyone else click on this thread thinking we were going to have a chat about what Liam and Noel were up to and the hidden meaning in the lyrics of Wonderwall?

..just me?

man I am old.

carry on

• Like 2

23 hours ago, CW27 said:

I just got in a few minutes ago.  There's really not much to be said for the other end as they say they won't have apps in the queue until Dec. 

Several people have been placed into the queue today

2 hours ago, Hiddengrotto said:

Farther back, in fact. I and at least one other poster were queued on the 15th.

4 hours ago, Hiddengrotto said:

It seems I was also queued back on the 15th!  Glad to see that happened before they bothered sending confirmations.  

Anyone know/remember how they organize it? 

Has anyone else not heard from Osgoode yet re: OASIS information? A little concerned as it's December 1st now!

10 hours ago, badgalfar said:

Has anyone else not heard from Osgoode yet re: OASIS information? A little concerned as it's December 1st now!

That doesn't seem right. Contact them.

6 hours ago, harveyspecter993 said:

Does anyone know what time OASIS has the daily update?

Around 7 AM EST. 

• Like 1

On 04/12/2017 at 3:07 AM, harveyspecter993 said:

Does anyone know what time OASIS has the daily update?

So..I saw your comment here yesterday and the response that it's updated at 7am. I didn't think that was right because I'm pretty sure I had seen changes happen mid day before. Well..I check pretty religiously and at 7am there were no changes. At 920ish...I was put into queue! So looks like an OASIS update was just made 😊

1 hour ago, OldOne said:

So..I saw your comment here yesterday and the response that it's updated at 7am. I didn't think that was right because I'm pretty sure I had seen changes happen mid day before. Well..I check pretty religiously and at 7am there were no changes. At 920ish...I was put into queue! So looks like an OASIS update was just made 😊

That is very good to know, thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OldOne said:

Ah, I had a problem with my file and they told me in an email it was usually around 7. Sorry to freak you out!

15 minutes ago, jan said:

Ah, I had a problem with my file and they told me in an email it was usually around 7. Sorry to freak you out!

No freak outs... just letting y'all know changes can happen at different times. 

• Like 1

You all are checking OASIS often enough for you to notice it's changed between 7 am and 9:20 am? 

Jesus, go to the gym or something :rolleyes: They send an email when you get, it's not like you have to respond within an hour or they give your spot away :P 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, BlockedQuebecois said:

You all are checking OASIS often enough for you to notice it's changed between 7 am and 9:20 am? 

Jesus, go to the gym or something :rolleyes: They send an email when you get, it's not like you have to respond within an hour or they give your spot away  

Some obsessions are good and some are bad, I guess.

Edited by jokesonyou