bubbles1851

Confirmation of Application

1. When would receive confirmation that our applications have been received by the law schools?
  2. Why does it take so long? OLSAS has the information and they just need to send it electronically to the law schools who can then send as an auto-confirmation e-mail. 

This is my first time applying so I'm not 100% sure, but I would expect later in the month since OLSAS doesn't send out our information until mid-November.  

• Thanks 1

I am wondering the same thing! Now that we have applied, do we receive notifications/updates via email or on OLSAS? 

3 hours ago, LivePumpkin said:

I am wondering the same thing! Now that we have applied, do we receive notifications/updates via email or on OLSAS? 

I think it will  be via both but I am 100% sure

I got mine from Windsor this morning, so they should all be coming in soon :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sara137 said:

I got mine from Windsor this morning, so they should all be coming in soon

Same!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nabbo said:

Same!! 

1 hour ago, Sara137 said:

I got mine from Windsor this morning, so they should all be coming in soon

Same here! But the link provided to track the application does not work. Anyone else having this issue?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JDtobe said:

Same here! But the link provided to track the application does not work. Anyone else having this issue?

It didn't work for me either, but I just googled My Windsor and made an account with the info they sent :)

• Like 2

does anyone else's mywindsor say their application is incomplete waiting for transcripts/documents? Just want to make sure it isn't only me. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, WindsorHopeful said:

does anyone else's mywindsor say their application is incomplete waiting for transcripts/documents? Just want to make sure it isn't only me. 

Mine does too! I wouldn't worry about it :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Got a confirmation e-mail from UofT Law today and on their Tumblr they said that they receive data from OLSAS mid-November but will send the confirmation e-mail by November 17. 

Thanks everyone

15 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

Just got the email from Queen's.

Me too. Do you see your GPA calculation anywhere?  

Just now, illyria281 said:

Me too. Do you see your GPA calculation anywhere?  

No, I don't see that anywhere.. I'm also slightly disheartened that the email stated that the first round of decisions would be in January.

16 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

Just got the email from Queen's.

Same but it's not letting my register for netID. Saying my data is wrong. Anyone else?

1 minute ago, Nabbo said:

Same but it's not letting my register for netID. Saying my data is wrong. Anyone else?

Did you apply there for undergrad? If so, you already have a net ID and have to use that login info. I had to search my old yahoo account to find it lol.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

Did you apply there for undergrad? If so, you already have a net ID and have to use that login info. I had to search my old yahoo account to find it lol.

Hmm yeah I applied there for undergrad and just found the emails from them from 2013 but there's nothing about that. I'll have to email them. Thanks anyways! 

6 minutes ago, harveyspecter993 said:

No, I don't see that anywhere.. I'm also slightly disheartened that the email stated that the first round of decisions would be in January.

Yeah I saw that too :( January seems so far away. Fingers crossed they start early! This is the first school I’ve heard anything from so far, I applied to 4 in Ontario. Pretty sure I know what my GPA will be but I really want it to be confirmed somewhere lol!