Dren41

Re: Request University Title Change

I've notice a trend, here at the forum, of law school switching names across the board (Case in point: UBC Law--> Peter A. Allard School of Law). I would appreciate if the same rules be applied to the University of Manitoba as well. The Faculty of Law, at the University of Manitoba, is known as Robson Hall, in honour of H.A. Robson, the then Manitoba's Public Utilities Commissioner, and a former judge of the Court of King's Bench, who in 1914 assisted in turning the legal apprenticeship model, at the University of Manitoba, into a permanent law school. 

Hence, I am requesting that the forum moderator/and or administrator change the school's official name from University of Manitoba to Robson Hall (University of Manitoba), in order to reflect the school's true spirit and its history. 

http://news.umanitoba.ca/100-years-100-reasons-to-celebrate/

Edited by Dren41
Title

If you're changing around the school forums, reorganizing them to be east-west oriented including TRU and Lakehead would also be nice.

16 minutes ago, celli660 said:

If you're changing around the school forums, reorganizing them to be east-west oriented including TRU and Lakehead would also be nice.

Excuse you, the correct order is obviously West-East.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TKNumber3 said:

Excuse you, the correct order is obviously West-East.

Yes. With West starting furthest south, on the page. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1