iReminisce

Chances? [B3=3.8, L2=3.4, LSAT=167]

Hi all,

Could anyone weigh in on my chances for the 2018 admission cycle?

Softs: various T.A. positions, co-op work terms, three LoR (two academic), other misc.

I'm in my last semester of studies (accounting at the University of Ottawa). I know my B3 and LSAT are in line with UofT's median standard, but I'm worried the downward trend of my GPA would significantly affect my chances. I'm also considering retaking the LSAT for December, as I scored 158 in June and 167 in September but was PTing at 170-174 leading up to the test. Would it be worth it to retake a third time?

Any help is most appreciated!

18 hours ago, feblsatquestion said:

U of T doesn't consider LOR's.

Your softs seem good, and B3 + LSAT seem to be in a good spot too. I'd say you're likely in. 

Thanks! That's reassuring to know as it means I'll be able to free up time for my last stretch of undergrad!

18 hours ago, feblsatquestion said:

U of T doesn't consider LOR's.

Your softs seem good, and B3 + LSAT seem to be in a good spot too. I'd say you're likely in. 

They do consider Personal Statements. Submit a strong one and agreed...you are likely in.

Hey guys! Maybe this is just my type A personality kicking in but I'm seriously considering retaking the LSAT for December.

Would testing in December cause the ad. com to hold back on evaluating my application until scores come in? If not, and assuming my application is competitive enough as is for December rolling admissions, would there be a chance that I would receive an offer before receiving my score?