Sign in to follow this  
ellehcim

L90 GPA Calculation - Repeats?

I'm wondering about repeated courses in your undergrad and how this works with the L90 credits that TRU looks at.

I took the intro course for Psychology (my major) at my university in my first semester but basically screwed around and did very minimal studying.  I'm considering retaking this course now in my last year of my undergrad since it would be super easy and low-level for me and I would obviously take it more seriously.  I just wanted to know if TRU would consider this as part of my L90, rather than considering it as just taking the place of those first credits in my first semester. (Hope this makes sense).  Would like to know so I don't waste time/money on retaking a course I wouldn't otherwise need to.

Help please!!

Edited by ellehcim

On 10/11/2017 at 11:48 PM, ellehcim said:

I'm wondering about repeated courses in your undergrad and how this works with the L90 credits that TRU looks at.

I took the intro course for Psychology (my major) at my university in my first semester but basically screwed around and did very minimal studying.  I'm considering retaking this course now in my last year of my undergrad since it would be super easy and low-level for me and I would obviously take it more seriously.  I just wanted to know if TRU would consider this as part of my L90, rather than considering it as just taking the place of those first credits in my first semester. (Hope this makes sense).  Would like to know so I don't waste time/money on retaking a course I wouldn't otherwise need to.

Help please!!

This is something you're only going to get an answer to by contacting the school directly.