Mock101

Chances with a 3.7GPA & 150 LSAT?

Hey everyone, 

Took the september LSAT and just got my score, which is a 150. I know that is horrendously low, I was scoring around 160 everytime during practice tests. This isn't an excuse but I flunked this test because I had the chicken pox, I was literally sick beyond belief but still took the test. I couldn't cancel because I got them the day before the actual test. Anyways, what are my chances of getting in? My cGPA would be 3.5 but my L2 would be 3.7. I have tons of volunteer experiences and have really strong reference letters. 

Is it even worth applying anywhere?

Thanks

Whats your UNB Gpa? Your GPA isn't bad but your LSAT will really bring that down on their 40%LSAT/60%GPA scale. Sadly volunteer and work experience only matters to UNB if you make it to supplementary review. 

Any connection to Atlantic Canada? That helps 

That would be my UNB GPA i believe. So, UNB weighs GPA more than the LSAT? I guess that's good for me but agreed my LSAT score is too low to even offset that. 

I don't have a solid connection to Atlantic Canada but I do have a friend whos from PEI, does that help any? What counts as an Atlantic connection?

Yeah, sadly you have their average GPA and 8 points lower than their average LSAT. I'm applying too; 3.41 and 158 (highest of 3 writes). I'm assuming I won't get in.

An Atlantic connection has to be a connection that you have; sadly a friend wouldn't count. Examples: if you completed your undergrad in Atlantic Canada, if you lived in Atlantic Canada for a period of time, or if you parents are from Atlantic Canada.