sucheese

Chances cGPA 3.44; L2 3.7; LSAT 152, 154

On 2017-10-11 at 7:24 PM, sucheese said:

Any chance?

Windsor is one of the most wholistic schools in Canada so it is difficult to predict your chances. However, your stats are good, but if you also have a strong PS about social justice and demonstrate how you will contribute to their student diversity, then I think you should be fine. 

You should consider re-writing. While you may have an outside chance at Windsor, you generally won't have a chance anywhere else. If you can manage a 160+ you'd be in great shape, though. 

19 minutes ago, LegalArmada said:

You should consider re-writing. While you may have an outside chance at Windsor, you generally won't have a chance anywhere else. If you can manage a 160+ you'd be in great shape, though. 

Ya I would like to add that if the OP increases their LSAT to 160+ then they will have a good shot at Western. The OP has a fairly strong L2 and good potential for a stronger LSAT - exactly the two main factors Western looks for. 

I know someone who got into Windsor with a 147--you can't tell when it come to Windsor 

On October 11, 2017 at 7:24 PM, sucheese said:

Any chance?

I don't want to predict Windsor.

I just want to share my experience

155 3.47 3,74    rejected by Windsor 2011

161 3.47 3.74 wait listed by Windsor. Western, Queens and OZ

However, my stats were better than quite a few that received an offer from Windsor.

You can compare the rejection and acceptance threads for the past few years. 

35 minutes ago, Luckycharm said:

I don't want to predict Windsor.

I just want to share my experience

155 3.47 3,74    rejected by Windsor 2011

161 3.47 3.74 wait listed by Windsor. Western, Queens and OZ

However, my stats were better than quite a few that received an offer from Windsor.

You can compare the rejection and acceptance threads for the past few years. 

This scares me lol. Did you end up getting an offer from any of Queens/Western/OZ?

3 hours ago, janegu said:

I know someone who got into Windsor with a 147--you can't tell when it come to Windsor 

Because Windsor is truly holistic. They don't think that grades and LSAT scores define who or what a person is. They also want to give the lower stats people a chance because they know they won't necessarily get accepted elsewhere. 

• Like 1