torontonian

Any Osgoode Students get ITC?

I know the deadline is sometime away, but would be reassuring (or not) to gauge who sent out ITCs and who did not. 

Thanks 

Bear in mind that many firms will wait until all OCI’s are completed before scheduling next interviews - and UofT at least was only completed on Friday. 

Does this mean that all Osgoode ITC offers from those three firms have likely gone out? Or are the messages staggered somewhat? Mostly curious about Fasken.

2 hours ago, DorianGray said:

Does this mean that all Osgoode ITC offers from those three firms have likely gone out? Or are the messages staggered somewhat? Mostly curious about Fasken.

You can definitely still get an in-firm from firms that didn't send an ITC - they may just not email you before call day. As students start to get ITCs to firms they like, they end up declining interviews with some firms which opens up spots. Last year I was really panicked about not getting an ITC from one of my top choice firms and they surprised me with a call on call day. I'm certain it's because spots opened up.... Of course this is all based on my experience. I'll let others chime in

41 minutes ago, healthlaw said:

You can definitely still get an in-firm from firms that didn't send an ITC - they may just not email you before call day. As students start to get ITCs to firms they like, they end up declining interviews with some firms which opens up spots. Last year I was really panicked about not getting an ITC from one of my top choice firms and they surprised me with a call on call day. I'm certain it's because spots opened up.... Of course this is all based on my experience. I'll let others chime in

I suppose my question was more to ask if all of the ITCs would have gone out *yet*. It seems very sudden. I was expecting them to go out next week...? Perhaps I’m wrong. 

16 minutes ago, DorianGray said:

I suppose my question was more to ask if all of the ITCs would have gone out *yet*. It seems very sudden. I was expecting them to go out next week...? Perhaps I’m wrong. 

Most firms haven’t sent ITCs as of yet. For those who have, not sure if they send them in multiple batches. Sorry I can’t be of more help

• Like 1

I know for a fact McGill OCIs haven't happened yet, so if firms do wait until they're all completed, there's still time for ITCs to be sent out.

On October 9, 2017 at 1:30 PM, DorianGray said:

I just recevied a Fasken ITC (Osgoode) today, so perhaps they do not all go out at once, or more ITCs open up as people reject them