blonderachelzane

Logic Games Section- Help??

On my June 2017 test the logic games were not difficult but somehow I only got 12/23 bringing my score way down. Logic games is usually my best section as I never get below 21/23 on a prep test so I'm unsure of what happened. Even when I redid the logic games after scores were released I scored a 22/23 in 35 minutes under test conditions. I'm taking the test on Saturday and I cannot have this happen to me again as LG is usually the section that brings up my entire score. Does this happen to anyone else or does anyone have any advice for what to do ? I've been doing at least one LG section per day and still averaging ~1 - ~2 but worried that I will somehow get another poor score in that section on my test day.

1 minute ago, Maverictory said:

Did you miss a bubble on the answer sheet and thereby shift all your answers? That would explain it. 

This is what I originally thought but I honestly can't tell because theres just a bunch of wrong answers in a row. On the test I did misbubble but quickly caught it and I thought that I changed the answers to the correct ones but I may have made it worse looking at my answer sheet. If this is the case then thats super disapointing because that would have been a huge difference for my score and I most likely wouldn't be writing saturday haha.

LegalArmada    48
14 hours ago, blonderachelzane said:

On my June 2017 test the logic games were not difficult but somehow I only got 12/23 bringing my score way down. Logic games is usually my best section as I never get below 21/23 on a prep test so I'm unsure of what happened. Even when I redid the logic games after scores were released I scored a 22/23 in 35 minutes under test conditions. I'm taking the test on Saturday and I cannot have this happen to me again as LG is usually the section that brings up my entire score. Does this happen to anyone else or does anyone have any advice for what to do ? I've been doing at least one LG section per day and still averaging ~1 - ~2 but worried that I will somehow get another poor score in that section on my test day.

Can you still look at the exam on LSAC's website? I thought they made it available for a while after the test. 

3 hours ago, LegalArmada said:

Can you still look at the exam on LSAC's website? I thought they made it available for a while after the test. 

Yes! On the actual test I knew that I misbubbled but then I thought that I was able to change them all in time however I still got 12/23 which is lower than I even scored on my cold diagnostic. It doesn't show that all the answers are shifted up one but I could have made it worse when I tried to go back and correct the scantron. I also didn't circle the  some of the answers in my test book, which made it kind of difficult to go back and put the answers where they are supposed to be. I'm thinking that I probably misbubbled again after changing the answers because I was very stressed doing it lol. Also I just don't see how I would have actually put the answers on my scantron because some of them are very obviously wrong. Let's hope this doesnt happen again! :(

LegalArmada    48
6 hours ago, blonderachelzane said:

Yes! On the actual test I knew that I misbubbled but then I thought that I was able to change them all in time however I still got 12/23 which is lower than I even scored on my cold diagnostic. It doesn't show that all the answers are shifted up one but I could have made it worse when I tried to go back and correct the scantron. I also didn't circle the  some of the answers in my test book, which made it kind of difficult to go back and put the answers where they are supposed to be. I'm thinking that I probably misbubbled again after changing the answers because I was very stressed doing it lol. Also I just don't see how I would have actually put the answers on my scantron because some of them are very obviously wrong. Let's hope this doesnt happen again!

Are you practicing with a Scantron for your PTs? It could help to make sure you're 100% prepared for using it. 

31 minutes ago, LegalArmada said:

Are you practicing with a Scantron for your PTs? It could help to make sure you're 100% prepared for using it. 

yes! I didn't do that last time but this time I used a scantron anytime I took a preptest so hopefully I don't make this mistake again!