4 posts in this topic

CGPA- 3.67- bad first year but both second and third year in the mid 80's range so hoping my fourth year will bring my CGPA to atleast an 80/3.7%

- my program is the only one of its kind with only 30 students I guess that could be considered?

LSAT- 160 single write, taking again in September with the hopes of a mid 160 score

I should probably mention softs include, management position at the University, the only accessibility peer success coach working along side learning strategists to coach students with learning disabilities, built a museum exhibit for a keystone project, research assistant at a hospital (while i was here I joined the diversity and accessibility working group), mock trials, 

Hey I think your chances are decent.

I got in this cycle with a 3.5 cGPA, 3.8 L2 (last 2 years of undergrad) and a 158 LSAT. Both your LSAT and cGPA are higher than mine so you'll likely get in.

Good luck

Thanks so much for your response! My L2 is currently only a 3.72 but I am hoping that my fourth year marks will raise that :)

On July 16, 2017 at 0:34 PM, blonderachelzane said:

Thanks so much for your response! My L2 is currently only a 3.72 but I am hoping that my fourth year marks will raise that

You are okay with 160 and 3.65+ GPA