AlecBerg

Toronto Articling Recruit 2018-19

50 minutes ago, thatonegirl said:

Right I thought the same thing. I got Mills & Mills ITC this morning too and I'm pretty sure someone else posted that they got one a few days ago

Same here. Strange. I guess a lot of people rejected the ITCs in their first batch?

7 minutes ago, thatonegirl said:

Has anyone heard from Ministry of Health, Keel Cottrelle, McLean & Kerr? 

Ministry of Health ITC - sent out a little over an hour ago

1 hour ago, Lilc00kie said:

Same here. Strange. I guess a lot of people rejected the ITCs in their first batch?

I wouldn't read much into these kinds of things. Who know how the logistics are handled on the firm side. Maybe they have one assistant sending all the emails manually and they got pulled into some urgent client work. Who knows. 

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, ellewoods2018 said:

Has anyone heard from FRO or Epstein Cole? 

I've been told by a partner at Epstein Cole that they are not participating in the recruit this year. 

Edited by wonderwoman121

6 minutes ago, wonderwoman121 said:

I've been told by a partner at Epstein Cole that they are not participating in the recruit this year. 

....... What. 

Why would they make a posting on viLaw as well as on their website. I spent so much time on that application, and I'm sure a lot of others did as well haha

• Like 1

Just now, dragonflower said:

....... What. 

Why would they make a posting on viLaw as well as on their website. I spent so much time on that application, and I'm sure a lot of others did as well haha

I honestly don't know. The partner told me a couple weeks ago that they kept their summer students...unless something has changed since then. 

4 minutes ago, LabourGirl said:

Has anyone heard from Cavalluzzo or Unifor?

Only one I have to add is Steelworkers sent ITCs last Friday

Looks like Unifor may not email based on last year. No word from Cavalluzzo either. Re: labour employers I'll add that I heard from Watson Jacobs McCreary last night.

Edited by MrPeanutbutterQC

Any word on any Criminal firms? Derstine Penman, Hicks Adams, Caramanna, Cooper Sandler, Lafontaine, Addario???

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, P1ylion2 said:

Any word on any Criminal firms? Derstine Penman, Hicks Adams, Caramanna, Cooper Sandler, Lafontaine, Addario???

I know that cooper sandler has sent out their ITCS! Unsure about the rest 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AlecBerg said:

Odd with Black Sutherland--got an ITC a couple minutes ago after some people received them last night

Aren't they only hiring two students? A lot of people on this forum alone seem to have gotten interviews there. 

18 hours ago, 56mus56 said:

Anyone heard from Clyde & Co? Really interested to know if those ITCs came out.

ITC Clyde & Co sent today

• Like 1