Jump to content
LawSchoolHopeful2017

Waitlist/Waitlist Consideration 2017

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, EmmaW128 said:

Congratulations! What number were you on the waitlist? And which provinces waitlist? 

I would've been been on the non-Atlantic waitlist but I wasn't ranked yet so maybe it wasn't created? Or I wasn't placed because I didn't make the cut? Not sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EmmaW128    7
4 hours ago, LawSchoolHopeful2017 said:

I would've been been on the non-Atlantic waitlist but I wasn't ranked yet so maybe it wasn't created? Or I wasn't placed because I didn't make the cut? Not sure 

Okay thanks! Well congratulations again on getting in to Saskatchewan! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EmmaW128    7

The New Brunswick waitlist has moved one spot! Just wanted to give everyone who's on it with me an update if they hadn't checked yet :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArmstrongA    2
35 minutes ago, EmmaW128 said:

The New Brunswick waitlist has moved one spot! Just wanted to give everyone who's on it with me an update if they hadn't checked yet  

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ArmstrongA    2

I contacted admissions this morning and I've moved from 7th on the NB waitlist to 5th. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EmmaW128    7
3 hours ago, ArmstrongA said:

I contacted admissions this morning and I've moved from 7th on the NB waitlist to 5th. 

Thanks! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EmmaW128    7

So that means nb has moved 3 spaces total right? That's awesome! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JFitz    0

Waitlist moved up again - started at #6 a month ago and I'm currently at #3. Hopefully things will keep progressing at this pace!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CeliaVaryla    8

I was added to the waitlist yesterday. Ontario resident 3.24 cgpa 158 lsat.

 

how is everyone finding out their rank on the waitlist? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EmmaW128    7

 

1 hour ago, CeliaVaryla said:

I was added to the waitlist yesterday. Ontario resident 3.24 cgpa 158 lsat.

 

how is everyone finding out their rank on the waitlist? 

I was told in the email when they added me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junior    5

Regarding my last post. I read the timetable incorrectly. Thanks biz2law for pointing this out.

It looks like the first year courses are over capacity at the moment. This may be a result of some L2s failing a first year course.

Thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Junior    5

Did anyone get an offer this week, decline or defer their acceptance? Getting nervous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×